Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to unlock 1.1.4

Default how to unlock 1.1.4
    hi i have the 16gb iphone with firmawre 1.1.3 and baseband 04.02.13_G, unlocked and activated with rogers. my concern is that can i upgrade this to version 1.1.4 using the ZiPhone 2.5 software for windows? if so then how do i do it? any instruction will be greatlly apprecated. thank you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Restore to 1.1.4 with itunes and follow the guide for ziphone. Should work with no problems.

doest it keep 4.6BL? Anyone had done?

thanks for the info but what is 4.6bl does it mater if it changes after updating to 1.1.4?

its newest BL right now. It doesnt matter but i just want to keep 4.6BL

I have restored my 1.1.2 firmware to 1.1.4 via iTunes 7.5 and unlocked it using iPlus1.1
    I followed this tutorial: http://www.iclarified.com/entry/comm...commentsanchor
    It's just great. I had already unlocked using ZiPhone 2.5 but I had some problems like SMS and phone crashing. But they're fixed now.
    You Tube, GoogleMaps they all work.

well what is up with 1.1.4 anyway? i mean is there anything really awesome in it? also apple has announced the 2.0 firmware for iphone. i think it would be wise to wait for that firmware and then upgrade to it.