Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ziphone killed my iphone..

Default ziphone killed my iphone..
    I just tried to run ziphone to see if i can get this bastard phone unlocked. now all i get is some russian bloke on the screen, i can't do anything with it now, quickpwn just crashes if i try to run it.

ARRRRGGGHH!!! wtf do i do now?

Make sure you have .NET Framework installed. Required by Quickpwn to run under Windows

it's installed.

sodding thing, just had to restore (and update, even thoug i didn't want to) through itunes then quickpwn it again

ziphone still does nothing, what a load of crap that package is.

ZiPhone is crap and only works on 1.1.4

damn thing is on 2.2.1 now, how do i roll it back? I hear yellosn0w doesn't work on the new version of the firmware (not that i ever got it to work anyway)

correct yellowsn0w doesn't work on that baseband 02.30.03 and there's no downgrade for your baseband sry

so i can't go back now? meaning i can never unlock it?!

arse, looks like i'll have to sell it then.

Or wait for the iPhone dev team to unlock the 02.30.03 baseband

I've been waiting for an unlock for 3 months....still can't get it to work my orange sim.

Hello Phatty.

sry bro, but it looks like you're fvcked.
    When your iPhone was upgraded to 2.2.1, the modem firmware was upgraded to 02.30.00.
    Currently (Feb22/09) yellowsn0w ONLY supports firmware 02.28.00.
    At this point if you want to unlock your iPhone, you'll have to use a hardware unlock (add on sim).
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

?? you said that you've been waiting for an unlock for 3 months!?!?!?
    Yellowsn0w came out on Jan01/09 with clear instructions. I can't help but wonder why you didn't use this method in the first place.

Phatty, your a moron...don't blame the program, blame yourself for not knowing what your doing. Ziphone never made it past 1.1.4
    Last edited by brent91055; 2009-02-23 at 05:08 AM.