Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!! Ziphone cant pair with Iphone

Default Help!! Ziphone cant pair with Iphone
    I just bought the 8GB iphone yesterday and when i plug it into the cradle, it is showning the apple logo+cable with slide for emergency at the bottom. when i run the ziphone 2.4 to do the jailbreak,activate and unlock, it told me unable to pair with device. Go to recovery mode. But i am already there. Does anyone know why?? Thanks. Do i need to run any software prior to doing unlock??

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

which firmware do you have on it?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPie For This Useful Post:

maximkokorev (2008-03-04)

dont use the cradle, plug the cable directly into the iphone and try it then.

Quote Originally Posted by philbee View Post
    dont use the cradle, plug the cable directly into the iphone and try it then.
    you mean the cable that comes with the product can plug into the iphone directly?? How can i check the firmware versions? Sorry very new in this...Thanks.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

check GLOBAL IPHONE FAQ FOR NOOBS- I explained all there - http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...191#post265191

if you havent gotten it to work yet, open up itunes so that it sits in the background and then try ziphone again

Quote Originally Posted by dexterleong View Post
    I just bought the 8GB iphone yesterday and when i plug it into the cradle, it is showning the apple logo+cable with slide for emergency at the bottom. when i run the ziphone 2.4 to do the jailbreak,activate and unlock, it told me unable to pair with device. Go to recovery mode. But i am already there. Does anyone know why?? Thanks. Do i need to run any software prior to doing unlock??
    Try doing a full restore to 1.1.4 and use ziphone 2.5 not 2.4