Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Serious problem with iphone

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

if your iPhone works GOOD you dont need. To check your firmware just go to settings-general-about scroll down and you will see Modem Firmware and Firmware version.
    As additional software you need to install BSD Subsystem,and THEN apps you want!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPie For This Useful Post:

dexterleong (2008-03-04)

Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPie View Post
    if your iPhone works GOOD you dont need. To check your firmware just go to settings-general-about scroll down and you will see Modem Firmware and Firmware version.
    As additional software you need to install BSD Subsystem,and THEN apps you want!
    Hi apple pie, thank u so much for e help. Just to chk one more thing. if i don have wifi access now, is there any other means to do installs? eg bsd subsystem? thanks.

I hav heard 1.14 helps improve loading application time and improve signal strengths. Is it true?? If so, u hav the steps to upgrade my current iphone to 1.14 n unlock it again? thanks again.

Hi Apple, I tried downloading the BSD subsystem through Wifi but it gives me download error when it reached about 75%. Do you have any idea? can i download using PC and then transfer to iphone?? thanks.
    Last edited by dexterleong; 2008-03-05 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

try to download through edge or uninstaal all apps before

Hi Apple pie, my installer only got the installer app when i click uninstall. I am not sure whether is my wifi network timeout. Do you know whether i can download and install through the windows PC?? rather than using iphone? Thanks

Thanks

install BSD Subsystem and comunity sources

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12