Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Oh Sh*t Plzzz Help!!!!

Default Oh Sh*t Plzzz Help!!!!
    ok i just restored my phone to 1.1.4 and used the ZiPhone GUI and clicked "Do it all" it finished and everything, now my phone isnt detecting my service, i have that AppSupport patch and the Region Format patch installed and i have set it to Canada and my service still isnt being detected can someone PLZZZ help me

Try to restore everything back to 1.1.4 and unlock again..

If you get 1604 error when trying to restore, turn off computer, and plug the iphone into a different USB port, that should solve the 1604 problem.

wow thanks, you predicted my next problem exactly, haha, i got the 1604 error, i am reinstalling itunes right now, and i am going to restore to 1.1.4 again, i did try to restore to 1.1.4 a few times and use ziphone but my service never gets detected

i hate my fricken curiosity, i had a perfectly working 1.1.2 unlocked iphone and i just had to try the damn ZiPhone to get 1.1.4 unlocked

i swear, i need complete 110% NOOB INSTRUCTIONS, should i have my sim card in or should i have the stock AT&T one, i need someone to give me perfect flawless instructions
    Last edited by 892073003; 2008-03-02 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

i think you should Install the lateslt version of iTunes(7.6.1) and try to restore to 114 and THEN use Ziphone i guess!

yes thanks, i am going to try that right now, i was able to use ZiPhone but my service never seems to get detected

its being really stupid tho, i insert my sim-card and the service bar shows nothing.... just 4 empty bars and no service name

wow this is really pissing me off now, im just going to do the original restore to 1.1.1 jailbreak and unlock
    Last edited by 892073003; 2008-03-02 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

As per the instruction re-do the Restore using iTunes 7.6 and above version.
    Click Shift + Restore and choose the 1.1.4 firmware.
    Once it is done, go to ZiPhone. Remember to use the latest version Ziphone 2.5.
    The version 2.5 corollate to the baseband 04.04.05_G which is for the 1.1.4 firmware.
    Everytime you run this Ziphone version 2.5, it will reflash your baseband to match 1.1.4 firmware.
    Just one click on Ziphone 2.5, your phone shall work again.
    Thanks to Zibri who made our life easier.

thanks for ur help but i had absolutely no luck with ZiPhone, i just went back to 1.1.1 and used the 1.1.3 OTB unlock method

try this the only way to get unlock i did the same what u did :P now i have unlock phone with this settings use this

Hi,

I succesfully unlocked a iPhone 16GB by this way.
    Unlock your 1.1.4 or 04.04.05_G iphones 100% working tested

1. Downgraded with Ziphone 2.4b put your phone in dfu mod and install 1.1.4 or if u have 1.1.4 then go to next step
    2. Activated and Jailbreaked with Ziphone 1.1.4 do not do it all just jail break and active
    3. Installed BSD from Installer
    4. Add to Source http://installer.iclarified.com
    5. Set Autolock to NEVER
    6. Install from iClarified "Unlock 1.1.4"

NOTE : - what will u get when it all done ? unlock 1.1.4 iphone with 04.04.05_G

yeah i also tried that, that stupid 1.1.4 unlock from installer doesnt do anything, it gives me a script error this program is really gay, the only thing that pisses me off is that those official unlockers and official upgraders from the dev-team wont be released anymore because of this sh*t program

Banned
    Thanks

ziphone = key to success

try to reset the network settings

reset network settings
    Last edited by wilinphilly; 2008-03-04 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

well im not gonna waste 3 hours again by trying to use ZiPhone, not unless i get a full nub proof guide that doesnt make me waste 3 hours but next time i have that much time on my hands ill try to do the reset network settings, im sure it worked for alot of people but i just didnt like this program very much because it didnt work for me

Go deeper, punt in dfu mode with ziphone and try to restore in 1.0.2 ziphone again, and escalate to 1.1.2 and ziphone for a last time

works for me

1. use itune 7.6 make sure you conect to internet
    2. go to itune restore 1.1.4 no sim card in your phone leave empty
    3.down load the lastest ziphone 2.5c and unlock again

Two OTB113 16GB and two 8GB OTB113 just unlock by ziphone now on 1.1.4 04.04.05G

i did unlocked 4 phones
    wifi works yes
    Edge works yes
    Mail works yes
    call in out yes
    Voicemail works yes
    Games yes
    SMBprefs yes
    service US Tmobile
    after unlock with ziphone
    install BSD then go to folder iclarified and install

appsupport 1.1.4
    Region patch 1.1.4
    resart your iphone
    put in your sim and enjoy unlocked iphone that simple

This is what you need to do...use Ziphone and hit refurbish button. Once thats done go to itunes and hit restore. And when it restore to 1.1.4 , go back and use Ziphone again and hit Do it all button. I was about to smash my iphone in half because i was getting frustrated doing all kind of method but this method worked fine!! My phone is 100% back to normal and it seems like 1.1.4 runs much faster and smoother.

Quote Originally Posted by 892073003 View Post
    yeah i also tried that, that stupid 1.1.4 unlock from installer doesnt do anything, it gives me a script error this program is really gay, the only thing that pisses me off is that those official unlockers and official upgraders from the dev-team wont be released anymore because of this sh*t program
    I can happily report that it works perfectly for gay people. Maybe the program is gay (it is pretty fabulous after all,) but you're stupid!

I posted this in another subforum, but I had same issue as you, see if this helps.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...591#post255591

Quote Originally Posted by cynyc View Post
    I can happily report that it works perfectly for gay people. Maybe the program is gay (it is pretty fabulous after all,) but you're stupid!

i'm stupid? if it was a good program it wouldnt come with any bugs especially ones that make the program not work on some phones, plus u stupid ****, im not the only one who had this problem, look at the post above, i bet all the people who had this problem are smarter than u