Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPSF 1.1.4 unlock complete - instructions.

Default IPSF 1.1.4 unlock complete - instructions.
    Hi guys this is the first post iv made here but just thought id try and help a few people which may have problems -sorry if its already been posted.

I bought my iphone in the US about 6 months ago with 1.02 firmware since then i have always been careful when upgrading and lately IPSF has become a bit unhelpful on their site so il just post instructions on how i got my iphone 1.1.4 to work.

1. i upgraded to 1.1.3 by using itunes i then used ZiPhone to jailbreak and activate only (not sim unlock) i then realised my signal bar was always on 0 after alot of fiddling and reading i found it was the baseband that was the problem on installer app under 1.1.3 tweaks i found a way to fix this i restarted and it worked perfect.

2. to get to 1.1.4 i once again used Itunes (upgrade) and then installed it i found i didnt need to activate it but i had the problem with the signal bar again so i used the newest GUI of ZiPhone and went into advanced and choose just the downgrade bootloader i done that and had an o2 signal again.

3. i then needed to activate the phone again so used the ziphone method once again not choosing unlock.

4. a working iphone on 1.1.4

Sorry if its already somewhere else but the forum has become so crowded its hard to be sure.

Default no need for signal.app?
    Is it really that simple?

Just update from itunes from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4 and then use ziphone 2.5 to jailbreak, and activate and then downgrade bootloader to 3.9 and it works????

I have a 1.1.1 (3.9bl) iphone with ipsf and am wondering what's the best solution to upgrade to 1.1.4, but there are so many opinions that i'm just overloaded!!!