Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OMG it WORKED 1.1.4 unlocked activated and jailbroken!!!!

Talking OMG it WORKED 1.1.4 unlocked activated and jailbroken!!!!
    iClarified did it!!!!!! heres the link http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=740
    <BR><BR>i just got done doing it and its worked like a charm just update to 1.1.4 then use the zip with the unlock, jailbreaking, and activating program!!!! so easii...

Banned
    Thanks

1.1.4 has nothing cool on it....why does this matter? good for u

iPhone? More like MyPhone doogee's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it feels good to be up to date with bug fixes!

I found the Good Locate to be more accurate too.

Works perfectly! I followed their steps and not a single hickup what so ever.

It first jailbreaks and activates 1.1.4

You then use the installer and the iClarified source to install the 'unlock 1.1.4' which patches the baseband to remove that evil AT&T fools right away and up comes your signal all strong and happy!

You then can remove the 'unlock 1.1.4' through uninstall to keep your installation of packages nice and clean.

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fat x nub View Post
    Some of us actually care about incremental improvements and bug fixes. They're not "cool," but they help our iPhones run better...

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    Some of us actually care about incremental improvements and bug fixes. They're not "cool," but they help our iPhones run better...
    whatever...i have no bugs....sux for u guys

Smile to the lil fat kid
    whatever...i have no bugs....sux for u guys
    its waii better being on 1.1.4. we can do the same thing that 1.1.3 can do but better and faster!!! i bet u will update very soon. kid.

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nvedbiev1 View Post
    its waii better being on 1.1.4. we can do the same thing that 1.1.3 can do but better and faster!!! i bet u will update very soon. kid.
    Yeah, 1.1.4 works the same as 1.1.3 but with so much better performance. All 1.1.3 apps work on it perfectly, and any that wont install, theres always a way around.

I'm happy to be on 1.1.4. I one step ahead of you! =P

Matt.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

I used my iphone quite heavily today and the firmware is a big improvement. Signal level is higher than the previous version and the find me is more accurate. Also it seems to boot a bit faster with a power on and off.

Also I have not had to patch one thing at all, even my mail works (tx and rx) on all accounts.

I just 'restored' since my last backup when itunes picked up the phone (even before I patched the baseband). Everything is there and works.

I was highly impressed with how easy it was compared to the old crazy days of up and downgrading like a damn yoyo. Took me 30 minutes and that included syncing up my 200 MP3s and video files, etc.

1.1.4 performs tasks faster (ex. Safari).
     15" Macbook Pro T8300 | 4GB RAM | 200GB
     24" iMac T7700 | 3GB RAM | 320GB
     iPhone 8GB | 2.2 | T-Mobile

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

iClarified did it!!!!!! heres the link http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=740
    <BR><BR>i just got done doing it and its worked like a charm just update to 1.1.4 then use the zip with the unlock, jailbreaking, and activating program!!!! so easii...
    if i use this method, will it erase all the stuff off my phone like my text messages?

Smile to dooley19 question
    Quote Originally Posted by dooley19 View Post
    if i use this method, will it erase all the stuff off my phone like my text messages?
    yea but if u back it up on itunes.. u can load them right baq in there... to create a backuyp for ur iphone on itunes just open itunes then go to the options screen click the iphone tab... then delete ur previous backups.. then after that just sync ur iphone and there u go u just made a updated backup... so u can restore and follow the steps thats there and then just revert to backup wen ur readii to add ur music and photos etc.. everything will be back numbers bookmarks and sms messages....u should sync ur music baq msgs baq first before installing programs.. so install the main applications then sync...kk

Smile to dooley19 question
    Quote Originally Posted by dooley19 View Post
    yea but if u back it up on itunes.. u can load them right baq in there... to create a backuyp for ur iphone on itunes just open itunes then go to the options screen click the iphone tab... then delete ur previous backups.. then after that just sync ur iphone and there u go u just made a updated backup... so u can restore and follow the steps thats there and then just revert to backup wen ur readii to add ur music and photos etc.. everything will be back numbers bookmarks and sms messages....u should sync ur music baq msgs baq first before installing programs.. so install the main applications then sync...kk

What if your phones baseband is 4.02 not 4.6? Can it be downgraded the same?

Banned
    Thanks

well then....maybe i should update so i dont have to wait an extra second for something to load. thanx for the insperation guys

Default theres no need to downgrade anything
    Quote Originally Posted by dorthyinoz View Post
    What if your phones baseband is 4.02 not 4.6? Can it be downgraded the same?
    just restore to 1.1.4 then use ZiPhone 2.5 to unlock jailbreak or activate...<BR>or all...

hey... i have follow the information on the 1st page... but when i get in this the CMD window.. then i realize that my c (cmd are you different... then the screen... and the pix.. in case if you want a better look ******* http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...n/untitled.jpg ******* and i ype in the comb and the press ENTER it appear on the cmd screen that couldn't find the path.... is there anythinh wrong with it?? help me fix this problem guys

i am using window xp

Default to minhduong1990 ZiPhone 2.5 finalliii released
    Quote Originally Posted by minhduong1990 View Post
    hey... i have follow the information on the 1st page... but when i get in this the CMD window.. then i realize that my c: (cmd are you different... then the screen... and the pix.. in case if you want a better look ******* http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...n/untitled.jpg ******* and i ype in the comb and the press ENTER it appear on the cmd screen that couldn't find the path.... is there anythinh wrong with it?? help me fix this problem guys

i am using window xp
    okaii do this go to www.ziphone.org click the download button and select the windows one and open it and click which one u wanna do

Nice Thread!!!!!!!!

Default thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by wichogt View Post
    Nice Thread!!!!!!!!
    thnx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast