Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Service Error After ziphone2.4

Default No Service Error After ziphone2.4
    I got a 4.6 bl iphone it was working with turbosim for a month then it gave no service error. then i tried ziphone 2.4 "do it all"but it gave again this error. then i restore it to 1.1.3 and run the ziphone but it gave the same problem again.My iphone is 46th week phone with 4.6 bootloader .can anyone help me pls?

does the no service come and go or its just stuck there

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cihadavci View Post
    I got a 4.6 bl iphone it was working with turbosim for a month then it gave no service error. then i tried ziphone 2.4 "do it all"but it gave again this error. then i restore it to 1.1.3 and run the ziphone but it gave the same problem again.My iphone is 46th week phone with 4.6 bootloader .can anyone help me pls?
    If you've run "do it all" your phone has also been software unlocked and now TurboSIM is just going to interfere with that. You don't need it anymore.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mfleigle's Avatar
    Thanks

I just turn on Airplane mode and wait a minute and turn it back on. It always works for me

I have one that was built on week 49. I started with a fresh 1.1.3 and then jailbroke and activate. all i gett is no service. I am using an at&t card but can't activate it through itunes due to my account not allowing me. It's an Employee line. Should this option work for me even that im usung an at&t sim card? PLEASE help