Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about my BRANDO SIM-Unlock

Exclamation Question about my BRANDO SIM-Unlock
    Yes, I did purchase the advertised SIM-Unlock on MMi that was $20 by Brando. Everything works fine except for whenever I travel far places it seems like and possibly at fast speeds too. My sim will drop signal and I will have to refresh it in a T-Mobile compatible phone. Any suggestion as to how to prevent this from happening? Thanks in advance!

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMack007's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Give it up...Brando's current unlock chip is NO good..sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playa4Life352 View Post
    Yes, I did purchase the advertised SIM-Unlock on MMi that was $20 by Brando. Everything works fine except for whenever I travel far places it seems like and possibly at fast speeds too. My sim will drop signal and I will have to refresh it in a T-Mobile compatible phone. Any suggestion as to how to prevent this from happening? Thanks in advance!
    Hi Playa.
    I'm sure I gave you heads up about this brando card in another thread you started. The Brando i-smartphone chip is not the original, so suffers from signal droppages and the things you are experiencing. You need to cut your losses with this investment and get another make sim unlocker that has had lots of positive feedback..say in this very forum.

I use Universal Sim-Unlocker and it works great so far. Others are also successfully using Gevey sim unlocker. Look around there are a few other solutions but only a few give no problems, but the Brando one is NOT one of them I'm afraid.