Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aww CRAP 1.4 and Now i Lost my Unlock!!!

Default Aww CRAP 1.4 and Now i Lost my Unlock!!!
    I had a iPhone that was Bought 1.1.2, I downgraded to 1.0.2 ran Anysim and Unlocked the phone...

Today, I downloaded ziphone, and updated the phone to 1.1.4 and then downloaded the 1.1.3 and restored to that, which said it failed but re-opening iNdependance allowed me to Activate and Jailbreak. After all that

here i sit with

Product Version 1.1.3
    BaseBand 04.04.05_G
    iTunes 7.6.1
    iBoot-204.3.14
    build version 4A93

thats the stuff iNdependance gave me!!!

it seems that iNdependance and iJailbreak and ZiPhone all succesfully unlock the phone, but i am not getting service on the SIM

i tried reset all settings
    and reset network settings but still no luck

i need the genius people now... which isnt me

Although you downgraded your firmware, your baseband is at 04.04.05_G which is the 1.1.4. baseband.

There is no unlock for that baseband right now. Odds are ziphone will probably be able to unlock that baseband in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by cpostier View Post
    I had a iPhone that was Bought 1.1.2, I downgraded to 1.0.2 ran Anysim and Unlocked the phone...

Today, I downloaded ziphone, and updated the phone to 1.1.4 and then downloaded the 1.1.3 and restored to that, which said it failed but re-opening iNdependance allowed me to Activate and Jailbreak. After all that

here i sit with

Product Version 1.1.3
    BaseBand 04.04.05_G
    iTunes 7.6.1
    iBoot-204.3.14
    build version 4A93

thats the stuff iNdependance gave me!!!

it seems that iNdependance and iJailbreak and ZiPhone all succesfully unlock the phone, but i am not getting service on the SIM

i tried reset all settings
    and reset network settings but still no luck

i need the genius people now... which isnt me
    Ziphone, will jailbreak, and unlock 1.1.4 I have it up and running, all you need is basic knowleadged of the command line, and Ziphone

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neo0019 View Post
    Ziphone, will jailbreak, and unlock 1.1.4 I have it up and running, all you need is basic knowleadged of the command line, and Ziphone
    well why don't u post the instructions for us and make a guide please.....that would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Neo0019 View Post
    would you please kindly share how to do jb, activate and unlock our accidently updated 1.1.3?

am stuck with the same situation now.

thanks so much.

HAha, this guy post this reply not knowing that MILLIONS is awaiting his solution and how-to

HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!

as for the first dude that posted this thread " read and research first" before you upgrade to 1.1.4. no unlock yet.

as for you sir you are full of $hit because if you could unlock it why would you not post it. this forum exists so we can help each other out. on that note if you truly did unlock it your a loser for not posting it

theres a new version of independence that came out like 70 minutes ago. it successfully unlocks the 1.1.4 baseband. http://code.google.com/p/independence/
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mbrooksr For This Useful Post:

jimgior (2008-02-28)

jailbroken and unlocked 1.1.4 everything is running properly

i unlocked, but it downgraded my modem firmware i think, everything but google maps location finder works.

oh well, still quite a step up from using 1.0.2 since 2 days ago had been. All these new features are great.

After update to 1.1.4 from itunes
    Modem firmware 04.04.05_G

Jailbreak with ziphone
    replace zibri.dat , dfu.dat with same file from ACT114 from George Zhu’s BLOG http://george.zjlotto.com/wp-content.../02/act114.zip
    run ziphone to jailbreak and activate.

install BSD Subsystem from installer then procced to unlock

Unlock with geohots's IPSF tool
    replace ICE04.03.13_G.eep with ICE04.04.05_G.eep and ICE04.03.13_G.fls with ICE04.04.05_G.fls get these files from ftp://ftp.iphonefix.de/Firmware Baseband/ICE04.04.05_G.eep-fls.rar
    modified the ipsf.sh with new file names

download the patched files
    here http://rapid$hare.com/files/95666602/ZiPhoneGUI_patched.zip
    http://rapid$hare.com/files/95667364/ipsf_patched.zip
    Last edited by rishi; 2008-02-28 at 06:24 PM.