Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage 2.1 not reading bootloader

Default Pwnage 2.1 not reading bootloader
    I have a mac osx computer, and everything with pwnage 2.1 seems to be working fine until it asks me for the bootloader 3.9. I already have it, as I have pwned my iphone before, so I select it, and it just says its not valid. I went and download some other ones, and still doesnt work. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by asma123 View Post
    I have a mac osx computer, and everything with pwnage 2.1 seems to be working fine until it asks me for the bootloader 3.9. I already have it, as I have pwned my iphone before, so I select it, and it just says its not valid. I went and download some other ones, and still doesnt work. Any ideas?
    Be sure to drag your pwnage tool 2.1 on the desktop along with your bootloaders and it should work fine for you.

Mine is dong the same thing not finding bootloader 3.9. I have tried putting it on the desktop and in the same folder with the firmware. No luck

COPY THE APPLICATION (PwnageTool) TO YOUR APPLICATIONS FOLDER OR DESKTOP BEFORE RUNNING. RUNNING DIRECTLY FROM THE DISK IMAGE WILL CAUSE ERRONEOUS BEHAVIOR (such as missing bootloader files and other oddities).