Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: !!!!My Lovely iPhone Dead When Upgrading!!!!

Default !!!!My Lovely iPhone Dead When Upgrading!!!!
    hello...i`ve a problem with my iphone after i try to upgrade to vers.2.01 and it stuck on DFU mode.after that,when i disconnect from my PC,it`s dead.and can`t turn it on again.but if i connect it to the original charger it can be turn on.but in DFU mode.if i disconnect again from the charger it`s dead again.anybody can tell me what should i do?i can`t buy it again,coz now i`m in indonesian.somebody help me to solve this problem pleaseeeee

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

If i had to guess I'd say you're in RECOVERY MODE (USB cable + iTunes). Just hit restore in iTunes and go back to the stock apple 2.0.2 firmware. Then use Quickpwn (or winpwn) to jailbreak.

Thanks

Hold down top and home button until you get a iTunes logo with a cable, plug it into your computer and restore to 2.0.2 Then use Pwnage tool.

First of all put it for charging for cpl of hours and then do anything else.

If you were unlocked erlier on version 1.1.* then you can either go back to that or upgrade to 2.0.2. In any case you need to put your phone in DFU and then restore in iTunes. If you get errors while restoring to 2.0.2 then use winpwn and it will be OK.

Thanks,but i`ve tried so many times and nothings happen to my iphone,so i try to open the back cover and i found that the cable of the battery is not connected.i think because i`ve drop it many times.so the cable is unplug.many thanks for all the guides...