Hey guys! I have an unlocked and jailbroken iphone and I bought it brand new OTB 1.1.3 and now it's 1.1.2 and I am using it with T-mobile. I unlocked it using the first method posted to unlock new OTB 1.1.3 iphones. Everything works fine right now, edge works fine and all, but I do have a problem with Jivetalk or any other chat programs. Is it normal for me to keep disconnecting and reconnecting whenever I lock my phone or leave it alone for a while? Because I know that so many people here love jivetalk and I love it too, its just that I wish it didn't keep disconnecting whenever I wasn't using my phone and I guess I just want to know if this happens for everyone that uses chat programs, even people that are on cingular. If this is not normal, would someone help me out? Thank you!

One more thing, I tried upgrading to 1.1.3 using installer.app but it just put my phone in recovery mode. I would like to upgrade to 1.1.3 ( if it's even worth it ) but I'm just not entirely sure what the best and most stable method is for an iphone that was unlocked using that first 1.1.3 OTB unlock and jailbreak method. Thank you guys!