Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help! Used ZiPhone to jailbreak & unlocked but itunes doesn't recognize the phone

Thanks

Default Help! Used ZiPhone to jailbreak & unlocked but itunes doesn't recognize the phone
    I've just jailbroke and unlock a 1.1.3 OTB iphone with Ziphone's method and on 1.1.3. i did this with the at&t sim that was activated thru itunes. when i put the t-mobile sim in, the phone works fine but when i plug it into my powerbook g4, itunes says there is a problem with my phone and to please take it to the nearest apple store. is it because i have to have a t-mobile sim in at all times while doing the activation, jailbreak & unlock for it to be recognized with itunes. is there a simple way to fix? can somebody please show me how to fix this? or do i have to start all over? if so, do i need to restore to 1.1.3 with itunes or do i can just use Ziphone to jailbreak & unlock this with the t-moblie sim inside? thanks in advance!
    "...tomorrow could be the best day of your life..."

Thanks

[update]
    i put in a t-mobile sim and used ziphone to activate again. now itunes is able to recognize the iphone but i still have no youtube even after installing the fix from the installer and google maps can't locate where i am. hope there's fix soon.
    "...tomorrow could be the best day of your life..."