Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't unlock my iphone. I have 1.1.3 with 4.6 BL 16gb iphone.

Default Can't unlock my iphone. I have 1.1.3 with 4.6 BL 16gb iphone.
    I activate with my old brother sim card and now I could use some stuff like if I have a itouch device. I want to unlock it and jailbreak ., I tried Ziphone 2.2 and when everything was done, it just back to the home screen where you suppose to make an emergency call. Then I have to activate my iphone again.

I tried downgrading to 1.1.1 from 1.1.3 in itunes but it show an error when unpacking error ( 1 ). When I bought my Iphone 16gb, I think it have 1.1.3 with 4.6 BL and there was an error and I had to restore my iphone with 1.1.3 in itunes then I found out that there is an Unlock method using Ziphone but you have to have OTB 1.1.3. Could anyone help me to find out how to unlock it?

Just try again it has to work. Restore your phone to 1.1.3 in itunes and the run the ziphone method again. You might use the 2.1 version also it might help to upgrade itunes. I myself bought a 16 gig and did the same and it did work.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

I have a 16gb and it is unlocked and activated with dev team 1.1.3.

I downgraded mine to 1.1.1 (error 1 is that you are not in DFU mode)
    run the downgrade to 1.1.1 again
    then jailbreak it
    install oktoprep
    run unlock from installer
    and upgrade to 1.1.2
    then upgrade to 1.1.3 using dev team

I have not tested Ziphone yet, i will be testing it on OTB 1.1.2 later this week.

"error 1 is that you are not in DFU mode"

I have to be in DFU mode to not get error 1 again?

Let me get this straight if I restore My iphone again with 1.1.3 in itunes and try your method " legendka7 " will it work for mines?
    Last edited by Saosin; 2008-02-17 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Saosin View Post
    "error 1 is that you are not in DFU mode"

I have to be in DFU mode to not get error 1 again?

Let me get this straight if I restore My iphone again with 1.1.3 in itunes and try your method " legendka7 " will it work for mines?
    es ofcourse ziphone method eworks perfectly .....try to use ziphone 2.3latest, with all the patches/fixes whatever!

I get the same error when trying to downgrade (error 1) and itunes says that my phone is damaged. I used ziphone and got it unlocked and working but I can't setup wifi or bluetooth (it is grayed out). does anyone know how i can get wifi back.

Quote Originally Posted by usiphoneunlock View Post
    I get the same error when trying to downgrade (error 1) and itunes says that my phone is damaged. I used ziphone and got it unlocked and working but I can't setup wifi or bluetooth (it is grayed out). does anyone know how i can get wifi back.
    your baseband must have been erased, try to downgrade your baseband and then unlock the phone on 3.9 BL. It should come back.