Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No service Help - After Unlock/jailbreak and so on..

Default No service Help - After Unlock/jailbreak and so on..
    Hi im a newbie to this forum and i have a questions regarding "No Service" after you have done jailbreak/unlock.

This is what happen

I bought a iphone its was unlock and i believed the firmware was 1.0.2 and the modem firmware was showing 04.01.13_G . Then i was accidentally upgrade the firmware via Itunes to 1.1.3.

So this is what have done, i tried a lot of things, downgrade it to 1.02 and upgrade it to 1.1.1 and jailbreak and unlock using anysim 1.1 but it keep saying "no service" every application is there but i can;t get my t-mobile running. i did check my imei number as well and its not start from 0049xxx like you guys mentions in the forum but its 01130100.....

also the wierd thing is when i click on "carrier" under setting its showing "error" while its loading and back to settings page again

but somehow it detect what is my cell phone number from this iphone only does not have a service.

Can anyone help me please asap and i believe this iphone firmware version 1.0.2 OTB.

I dont have any other cell phone to use now

thank you

You upgraded to 1.1.3, when this happened your baseband was also upgraded - in other words, the newer baseband will NOT work with the older firmware versions.....this is why you show no service.

Fix - try upgrading back to 1.1.3 (via Itunes), then use Ziphone, which was just released and is all over this board. You can activate, unlock and jailbreak 1.1.3 in a matter of minutes with 1 command!! Then you should get service back.

send 5.99 to my paypal acount and i will help you make your expensive paperweight iphone into a working unlocked /jailbroken iphone with SERVICE Wouldnt usually ask for a payment but iv wracked my brains for the past 3 days trying to find the solution and it aint been easy!