Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: about the 1.1.3 out of the box

Default about the 1.1.3 out of the box
    is the 1.1.3 out of the box iphone unlocked yet . i know it sounds silly question but i really need an answer . i'm new and can't understand a thing about these discussions.
    please , also i want to know if the new 16 gb iphone is a 1.1.3 fm or a newer one. thanks. i really need ur help

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

The newest topic of the day clearly states that 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 phones are unlockable, and easily I might add. The 16gb phone is a 1.1.3 firmware so no issues there. I will try not to sound harsh when I say this, but if you are truly THAT clueless as to searching this information on this site, perhaps unlocking your own phone isn't for you. After all, the info really is all over the internet. Something tells me you will be more willing to do research now that you know that you can get a 16 gb phone unlocked
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Yes 1.1.3 is UNLOCKABLE any it only takes 3 mins. to do it. Just follow this link :-

http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31230

really appreciate your answers . thanks

but are you sure that this method will not involve any turbosim or stealsim or any other mechanical way ?
    Last edited by ziuszius; 2008-02-13 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ziuszius View Post
    really appreciate your answers . thanks

but are you sure that this method will not involve any turbosim or stealsim or any other mechanical way ?
    You have got to start reading. Unlocking means no x-sims, and you can use your phone with any carrier