Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help for emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unhappy help for emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hi
    please help me

i upgrade my iphone to 1.1.3 and i try to downgrade to 1.1.1 but in itunes the msg # is 1 and i dont know what happend
    my baseband is 04.03.13_G 1.1.3

now when i turn on the iphone it view
    (connect to itunes for activate ) and the iphone cable with itunes icon and slide to activate
    who can help me to open it and use any sim and every thing
    i am sorry if my english not very good

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abuala View Post
    hi
    please help me

i upgrade my iphone to 1.1.3 and i try to downgrade to 1.1.1 but in itunes the msg # is 1 and i dont know what happend
    my baseband is 04.03.13_G 1.1.3

now when i turn on the iphone it view
    (connect to itunes for activate ) and the iphone cable with itunes icon and slide to activate
    who can help me to open it and use any sim and every thing
    i am sorry if my english not very good

thanks
    Follow this guide with pictures, its better if your English is not good.

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=630

Goodluck
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

Default hi
    i tried to downgrade it to 1.1.1 but the masg erorr # is not (1015) but it is (1)
    what can i do ??????????????

can any one help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[READ] this is a very common error when you update to 1.1.3 from iTunes
    ok i had the same issue!
    iTunes error 1

you get this error cuz the phone is not on DFU mode.

use this DFU file http://www.$end$pace.com/file/93fx93
    ( replace the $ with s )

unzip the file to your root ( C:/ )
    then go to Start/run and type : c:/dfu/dfu iBSS.m68ap.RELEASE.dfu
    wait till your phone has a white screen and reopen iTunes
    click on ( Shift+restore ) and select your 1.1.1 restore file .
    i would do a second restore to 1.1.1 to make sure things went right, from here you will have a (error 1015) and thats good!
    all you need is to open iBrickr9.1 and do the boot iphone , your screen will turn red and boot.
    from here this is what i did..
    did the *#307# dial then deleted *#307# and type 0 , dial , answer , Hold ,end call. it will show you the address book.

add name ( A ) and add two URL's : [ prefs: ] and [ i.unlock.no] remember to remove the [ ]
    after you enter the URL click on done and press prefs: this will take you to your settings. make sure your phone is to set autolock to never and add your wireless.
    click on your home , then dial 0 and answer ,hold, hang and you will be back on the address book , click on the i.unlock.no and install the apptap.
    your phone will reboot, install the BSD from installer and install the oktoprep,
    then open iTunes and upgrade to 1.1.2, after your done use the jailbreak to activate and jailbreak the 1.1.2 , go to intaller and install the BSD again and do the baseband downgrade from i.unlock.no.
    you will have a nice fresh 4.02.13_G , after this go to installer and install community sources, then look for anysim1.2u and you will have your phone unlocked.!!

have a cold beer your back and running! if you don't drink then have a nice cold milk! LOL

this works fine!!