Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G Unlock Messed Up

Default iPhone 3G Unlock Messed Up
    I bought a MoogleX sim card adapter tool from eBay last week for $20...I installed this into my iphone 3G after cutting the top of the sim, it worked fine as directions instructed for about a couple of hours...but then it stopped working, said No Sim, and after that the SIM was stuck in my phone..normal story about sim card adapters as far as i've been reading on forums...I went to apple got my sim card adapter out, got a refund...but now im thinking which sim card adapter actually works? and what if i make my sim card a bit thinner would it fit nicely in my iphone then? or should i use turbosim, yessim, or intellisim, all those that are out there...i didnt try taping the sim card and the adapter together, so has anyone had any luck with this?

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

iv heard that story b4, where the adapter works then dosent work then does.. You can unlock 1st gen iphone on 2.0 but not the 3g, your best bet would prob just wait till it can be unlocked via software, or keep trying your luck with the adapters
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah it might be best to wait for the software unlock but if you cant then try yessim. ive heard good stuff about it, good luck and hope you dont run into any more problems
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon