Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock 1st gen 2.0.2

Default Unlock 1st gen 2.0.2
    Hey guys, here's the deal. My friend has been living in the USA for a year now and bought an iPhone and was using it along with AT&T. He's now decided to leave the USA and would like to unlock it. However when ever we try to we don't have much success. Is it possible to unlock a 2.0.2 yet? We did try to downgrade the FW to 2.0.1 but because the baseband had already been upgraded we was still unable to unlock.

Does anyone know of any other methods?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

for the meantime you can use rebel, yesssim to partial unlock 2.0.2fw

at your service

Quote Originally Posted by zal View Post
    Hey guys, here's the deal. My friend has been living in the USA for a year now and bought an iPhone and was using it along with AT&T. He's now decided to leave the USA and would like to unlock it. However when ever we try to we don't have much success. Is it possible to unlock a 2.0.2 yet? We did try to downgrade the FW to 2.0.1 but because the baseband had already been upgraded we was still unable to unlock.

Does anyone know of any other methods?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Their is no SW (Firmware) unlock yet for 2.01, or 2.02. Only Rebel Sim, Turbo Sim, Unversial Sim, etc. for work around

My Rebel Sim is working just so - so

how do i downgrade a 1st gen iphone on 2.0.2 that is restored to factory settings, back to 1.1.4 firmware???

Plz follow this link to downgrade. It works well and I have used it 2-3 times.http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...0-1-1-4-a.html

correct me if im wrong but wont bootnuter work to unlock? jsut did a friends 2g/ first generation iPhone today 2.0.1 winpwn jailbroken and bootneuter unlocked