Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 OTB Unlocked on 1.1.3 Firmware..can't install applications?

Thanks

Exclamation 1.1.2 OTB Unlocked on 1.1.3 Firmware..can't install applications?
    I ran the unlocker on 1.1.3 on my 1.1.2 OTB (Week 50)

however, I cannot install any application to my phone except SB and Customize

please help

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wayno's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eikcuhc View Post
    I ran the unlocker on 1.1.3 on my 1.1.2 OTB (Week 50)

however, I cannot install any application to my phone except SB and Customize

please help
    Can you be more specific? What apps don't install? Do you get an error message? Etc, etc .....
    iPhone 3gs, running 4.2 Greenp0is0ned
    iPad 32Gb, running 4.2 Grrenp0is0ned

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Many apps don't work yet with 1.1.3 (until the authors change some file locations), bu then again many do. being more specific would indeed be helpful.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

it downloads the application, begins to install and boots to Springboard

and before i ran the unlock i could install applications like SendSong and many others but now it just boots me to home screen
    Last edited by Eikcuhc; 2008-02-10 at 06:14 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone chris52204's Avatar
    Thanks

your suppose to downgrade to 1.1.1 to run the unlocker....or else it messes up your phone. upgrade to 1.1.2 using oktoprep and upgrade to 1.1.3 using the official dev teams method. Also if you upgrade from 1.1.1 straight to 1.1.3 with the new unlocker your gonna have the same problem. I was having the same problem and it took me two days to figure that out.
    Last edited by chris52204; 2008-02-10 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I had the same problem. In installer I went to uninstall choosed installer, and reinstalled the installer (in the top right corner instead of uninstall appears reinstall)and that solved my installing problems. Still, there are quite a few apps that do not work under 1.1.3.