Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Software to Unlock the 3G?!!

Default Software to Unlock the 3G?!!
    Anyone heard of this website,
    Unlock iPhone 2.00, 2.01, 2.02 and 3g - 1 Click Unlocking Software

They claim that they can unlock all iphones including the 3G. I also found seller in eBay selling an Unlocked iphones using this tool.

Anyone have tried it or anything about?

Please share.....

Thanks

Thanks

im so close to just clicking pay now to just see what the hell it could be for 25 bucks...but I know if the DEV TEAM is saying "if" they can release an unlock than whos to say some random no namer has done it already...

Check their ts and cs...

- Lifetime Support! Feel satisfied knowing that we are here, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, always on call and just waiting to provide support and assistance to any of our customers who need it. Our support isn't just for unlocking queries, we provide support for all aspects of the iPhone. The 3G unlocking solution is soon to be released. Be the first to get it for free!

Cannot yet unlock 3g...

Thanks

thats ********. People like that should just be shut down. i COULDNT FIND THAT AND I READ ALMOST EVERYTHING!

I don't know why this seller in eBay stating that it is Unlocked using this tool, then...

I was about to purchase one.......

Thanks guys...

Thanks

Number 2685 in a series of 7000 threads about dodgy websites selling 3G software unlocks.....
    To live, you have to lie

Took me a while to find it too !!!

Guess patience is much needed on the software unlock - and I would guess all these paid solutions will only start to unlock 3g with devteam solution anyway !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gavjs View Post
    Took me a while to find it too !!!

Guess patience is much needed on the software unlock - and I would guess all these paid solutions will only start to unlock 3g with devteam solution anyway !
    true, BUT ZiPhone is on the rise too...check his blog...

ZiPhone's Blog

Hi all, Im new here.
    I was tempted by that one but went for the sim adapter from Brando,HK instead (saw the link on the home page). Ive got the 3G phone and used Winpwn to jailbreak to 2.0.1 ensuring i ticked the activate box. Then inserted the adapter and hey presto, it picked up orange no worries. I manually configured the network settings and 3G came up straight away. The adapter is very thin and fragile as the makers do warn of. I tore it the first time and had to solder the tear, it catches something on the way in the slot. Luckily the repair worked. I had to cut the sim back a bit too. For $20 i think its a great solution and im relieved i can finally use the phone, the wait for the soft unlock was killin me!!
    regards to all!!
    Spin

Thanks

hows the network holding up? does it lose it and need to be put into a orange phone ti regain network like the yessim on tmoible with iphone 3g does?

Green Apple
    Thanks

what good is it to unlock 3g when it will not work on tmobile frequnecy. The iphone is not a world phone with the needed 4 frequencies.

So far so good. Its remained on orange network with no breaks in service. Ive made calls and recieved them with no drops. If it does ill let you know.

Is anyone here try to downgrade 3g iphone to v1.1.4 and unlock it,I saw on ebay some seller sell 3g iphone and they downgrade it to v1.1.4 and unlock it.I wonder how is it come out?

Default Unlocked Iphone 3g????
    Guys I want you to see this. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK9ouY1-zLo]YouTube - Iphone 3G Global Unlock[/ame] This dude unlocked his iphone 3g in India for the service provider cellone and the video proves it. He has not used any rebel sim etc. In india iphone has tied up with Airtel and vodafone. can someone please tell me that this can be done coz I have a cellone connection and i've been trying for days to unlock the iphone 3g but in vain. So im using an airtel connection forcefully

Would be great to believe he has somehow managed to unlock the phone, but he does not show any unlock process. Could be an officially unlocked phone from Germany / Italy / HK?

And if you check the thread of comments on YouTube, you'll see he says that he did buy the phone in HK !
    Last edited by gavjs; 2008-08-26 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by gavjs View Post
    Would be great to believe he has somehow managed to unlock the phone, but he does not show any unlock process. Could be an officially unlocked phone from Germany / Italy / HK?

And if you check the thread of comments on YouTube, you'll see he says that he did buy the phone in HK !
    Yeah but he's a lucky bum if he got an unlocked iphone. cant wait to get my hands on a software that can unlock the iphone 3g.

Just upgrade the 2g to 2.0, and use winpwn 2.0.0.4 to jailbreak and unlock it. I have done it already and tested it on a tmobile sim card, and it works perfect. its for sale too!

My Brando Sim dropped the network on orange afterall. I did have to put the sim back into an orange phone to reset it. Ive now switched to Yessim which seems much more stable. The main difference is it doesnt get confused when 3G isnt available. The Brando sim would be fine if you inserted the orange sim and started off in a good reception area but once 3G was lost it the phone would display a message saying that the selected network has been lost. I could then manually select another, ie Orange with no 3G but if it lost that it was game over. The Yessim does not even display a network list, it just works and i can switch 3G off/on and it will not loose the network. If i go through no reception areas it simply regains it! Hope someone who wants to use a 3G iphone on Orange finds this info useful.
    Spin