Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upgraded by mistake to 1.1.2 now it wont jailbreak or unlock! HELP!!

Default Upgraded by mistake to 1.1.2 now it wont jailbreak or unlock! HELP!!
    I have a friend of mine iPhone version that was ver 1.1.1 unlocked and he upgraded it by mistake and now it wont jailbreak or unlock.

I downgraded it to 1.1.1 then tried to jailbreak it but did'nt do it, when it was at the stage where it i went to jailbreakme.com on iphone it did'nt restart where it should have. I have tried it quite a few times

Help please!!

i have the same problem but the diffrence is my 1.1.1 jail break works but when i shift upgrade to 1.1.2 it wont jail break i used the jailbreak cmd file thingy it i booted the iphone and it rebooted by em self then it keeps staying at the apple logo so i had to use DFU mode and jailbreak it back to 1.1.1 and now im stuck

i have the same problem but the diffrence is my 1.1.1 jail break works but when i shift upgrade to 1.1.2 it wont jail break i used the jailbreak cmd file thingy it i booted the iphone and it rebooted by em self then it keeps staying at the apple logo so i had to use DFU mode and jailbreak it back to 1.1.1 and now im stuck

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Plug your phone into the computer via USB
    For some reason the jailbreak wont go through unless hooked up to the computer

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

try with i.unlock.no
     Think Different

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I got the same problem. Got it to work yesterday, but I 4got to install ok2prep, so couldn't get 1.1.2 activated. Tried jailbreakme and I.unlock.no, safari crashes, goes to activation screen, then does nothing. Been in starbucks using wifi for past hour doing it over and over, but nothing. Tried connecting it to my macbook and sony laptop, but it just won't activate!! Grrrr....

Could it be the servers are just overloaded??

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coolshak View Post
    I have a friend of mine iPhone version that was ver 1.1.1 unlocked and he upgraded it by mistake and now it wont jailbreak or unlock.

I downgraded it to 1.1.1 then tried to jailbreak it but did'nt do it, when it was at the stage where it i went to jailbreakme.com on iphone it did'nt restart where it should have. I have tried it quite a few times

Help please!!
    I got a guide up, just do a search. Nobody searches anymore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanx sziklassy, tried your method, still same problem im afraid :-(, i have just restored to 1.1.2, then downgraded to 1.1.1 & jail broken it, but even using your method, i still cannot activate it