Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Required Please

Unhappy Help Required Please
    I bought my iPhone 2 month back, it was 1.0.2 Unlocked by AnySim. Once by Mistake i updated it and all... then i had to unlock it, i did it succesfully. using iBrickr and all..
    Few Days back again i made the RESET from the settings.. actually my bro did it to tease me.. n now my iPhone is Locked..
    i tried all the ways but nothin...
    Even when its Jailbreaking in iBrickr, the 'Matrix Like' DOS coding never stops.... it restarts n restarts 100 times... what shall i do.??? any 1 can help me please?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

What have you tried so far?? You tried everything??
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped

i restored it to 1.0.2 using iTunes 7.5 and then to iBrickr and done what i said .....

ok now i restored it to 1.1.1 as in (http://www.winandmac.com/mobile/ipho...-111-for-free/) and im tryin for Jailbreaking it using (*#307#) but nothin comes or happpens when i dial that.... what to do?? Please

up up up
    Last edited by Smoor; 2008-02-10 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

so you dial *#307# hit call and then what happens? What screen are you at?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

nothing happens my dear... nothing at all... what to do?? is anythin missing??