Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Only 1.0.2 Is Restored Succesfully But Cant Jailbrake..help!! Plz

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Only 1.0.2 Is Restored Succesfully But Cant Jailbrake..help!! Plz
    I Was Runnning Jailbroken 1.1.1 And One Day It Froze On Me So I Just Thought "turn It Off And On Again Like I Have In The Past" But When It Came Back On It Was Bricked... I Then Restored My Phone And Of Course It Was Still Bricked...so I Did The *#301# Thing And Jail Broke It Again... I Then Started To Virginize It And It Failed On Me And Left Me With No Baseband. Now I Have Restored Back To 1.o.2 Since It Has Not Let Me Restore To Any Other Firmware Succesfully And Still Have No Baseband And I Have Tried Just About Every Method Out There Possible To Jailbreak It, But Nothing Seems To Work. All It Does Every Time I Try Is Show That Yellow Triangle And Back Of The Screen Flashes Blue And It Starts To Run Some Code Stuff For Like 3 Min. It Then Shuts Off Turns Back On Keeps Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Till It Runs Out Of Battery Or I Turn It Off.

What happens when you try to update to another firmware besides 1.0.2?

It does seem like it may be a problem if it failed while virginizing. Depending on the modem firmware restoring it to another firmware usually gives you a error at the end of the whole process. That is usually by passed with iBrickr and Independence.
    iPhone 8Gb Firmware Version 1.1.1

3. The Following User Says Thank You to djkai For This Useful Post:

BETO22LV (2008-02-09)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well Ive Tried 1.1.2 And 1.1.1 They All Say It Fails I Then Try Ibrickr Andto Try And Bypass And It Tells Me Its Successfull But It Actually Does Nothing, I Dont Have A Mac So I Cant Use Indpendance

Well I Tried Like A Dozen More Times To Restore And Now Im At 1.1.1 But I Have No Wifi Now. How Can I Jail Break It?
    Last edited by BETO22LV; 2008-02-09 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you're getting a error at the end of a restore is because iTunes is trying to match the firmware against the baseband. So if you're getting the error at the end of a restore that is normal.

What usually happens is that you're still stuck in restore mode but with iBrickr it should set you free to the activation screen.

If you google no wifi for the iPhone there are fixes u can do to get that back as there has been a fair few people that have had success.
    iPhone 8Gb Firmware Version 1.1.1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well I Updated To 1.1.2 And It Actually Worked This Time And I Ran Ziphone And Now I Have A Jailbroken 1.1.2 But Still No Wifi. Everything Works Pretty Good But No Wifi Or Edge

hi, im havin the same problem, but mine is a 1.0.2 OTB, and im still stuck on the repeating of the triangle and the codes runnin for a few secs. How do u restore from that tho? Every time i plug the iphone in, that just happens, whether itune was running or not.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I Fixed My Phone..i Updated To 1.1.2 And Then Used Ziphone And Im Back Up And Running