Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: StealthSim on the Way...what should I do?

Default StealthSim on the Way...what should I do?
    Guys,

Unfortunately I placed an order on a Stealthsim Wednesday night (before the 4.6BL unlock release), my StealthSim its already on its way and should be here in Monday.

What should I do, should I just go ahead and do the software Unlock that was released today and throw the Stealthsim to the garbage can or sell it? Or should I use the Stealthsim instead of the software unlock? (Any PROs or CONS on doing this?

I need some advice guys, just threw 100 bucks to the trash can.

THANKS!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wayno's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aabraun View Post
    Guys,

Unfortunately I placed an order on a Stealthsim Wednesday night (before the 4.6BL unlock release), my StealthSim its already on its way and should be here in Monday.

What should I do, should I just go ahead and do the software Unlock that was released today and throw the Stealthsim to the garbage can or sell it? Or should I use the Stealthsim instead of the software unlock? (Any PROs or CONS on doing this?

I need some advice guys, just threw 100 bucks to the trash can.

THANKS!
    My X-SIM arrived on Tuesday this week and I was delighted to be able to use the iPhone for its intended use. Then a second X-SIM arrived yesterday (for use with my other SIM card). I got home ready to test it out, logged onto here (as I seem to be doing several times a day since buying the damn iPhone ) and Bang! The software unlock I'd been waiting for all along. I ran it and now I know I can swap and choose what SIM cards I want to use in there.

My personal preference is for the software unlock but ultimately it's your choice.

PS I only spent <$60 combined for my two SIMs and both work nicely
    iPhone 3gs, running 4.2 Greenp0is0ned
    iPad 32Gb, running 4.2 Grrenp0is0ned

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

ripped mine out and stuck it to my wall. fully software unlocked. no need for stealthsim anymore as it wont work on newer firmwares anymore but 4.6 bootloader has been hacked so future firmware update unlocks shouldn't be impossible