Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: US AT&T consumer getting ready to Travel.

Thanks

Default US AT&T consumer getting ready to Travel.
    Alright, just a quick question, well its a few, so bear with me. I am currently an AT&T iPhone consumer in the US, but I will be traveling to Australia for a few months, basically living there, and the possibility of me going over to Europe for a long amount of time and traveling all around. When I get back to the US, whenever that may be, I plan to come back to my AT&T contract. So what I plan, or want to do, is while in those other countries, I would like to get a pay as you go plan from like Vodafone or something, and I would like to use my iPhone. So what is the best way to "Unlock" it to allow this, and will everything still work fine with AT&T, or can I Ununlock it when I get back? And how would it, might it effect the SDK. Lots of questions, I know. I currently have 1.1.3 Jailbroken, however, I have the latest modem version too. I'm not exaclty in a rush to get this done, its still awhile away, and for all I know Apple could magically decide to unlock all the iPhones by this time, but I figured I woudl ask before I try something that bricks my phone.

Thanks

Bah, nothing? Lol.

Just use Geo's 1.1.2-1.1.3 unlocker on installer and you'll be sorted

Squid - Did you ever unlock? Did it mess up anything (visual voicemail, etc)?

I want to do the same but not mess up my AT&T account.