Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Jailbreak+ACTIVATE+Unlock BL 4.6 OTB 1.1.2 | 1.1.3

it works !
    Last edited by dissi; 2008-02-10 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks

works like a charm aready unlocked 3 iphones.....thanx buddy

I have a great question. Why is it that we cannot upgrade our baseband with the 4.6 BL, and we can with the 3.9 BL after following the exact same steps?

I just completely unlocked a 1.1.1 OTB using your other guide that you linked to, and it was great. Now I have the latest baseband and firmware with full functionality (Google Maps GPS).

So why is it that we cannot follow the same step, and upgrade the baseband on the 1.1.2/1.1.3 OTB as we did with the 1.1.1 OTB to retain full functionality (Google Maps GPS)?

Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate this so much!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spiqy View Post
    quick question..Can I uninstall Term-vt100 now that my phone is unlocked? or do I still need to have that installed?

Yes you can uninstall it.

Quote Originally Posted by hotsonhk View Post
    I have a great question. Why is it that we cannot upgrade our baseband with the 4.6 BL, and we can with the 3.9 BL after following the exact same steps?

I just completely unlocked a 1.1.1 OTB using your other guide that you linked to, and it was great. Now I have the latest baseband and firmware with full functionality (Google Maps GPS).

So why is it that we cannot follow the same step, and upgrade the baseband on the 1.1.2/1.1.3 OTB as we did with the 1.1.1 OTB to retain full functionality (Google Maps GPS)?

Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate this so much!
    Great Question! Here's the answer, Apple made so much changes on the 4.6 BL compare to the 3.9 BL. The 3.9 BL have soo many holes that can easily find access to overwrite it. Apple close those holes on the 4.6BL.

This is why GeoHot is soo damm smart to figure it out on how to unlock a 4.6 BL. WOOT GeoHot! and hopefully MAYBE soon all those 4.6 BL can able to upgrade to 04_03_13_G BB and still get the unlock.

Right now, I'll be content to have the soft upgrade with the 1.1.2 BB. This is what most iphone owners with the 4.6 bl waiting for so long.
    Last edited by dakko; 2008-02-10 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Carrier: Tmobile
    Apple iPhone 8gb : FW 1.1.2 Unlocked
    EDGE: $5.99 Tzones Plan
    Email: YES
    SAFARI: YES
    MAP: YES
    YouTube: YES
    WEATHER: YES
    STOCKS: YES

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The only thing that doesn't work on mine is the Google Locate me on the google map, i read something about that if you have 04.02.13_G modem firmware it will not work or you will have to setup edge to make it work? i wonder if i should update my modem firmware to 04.03.13_G i am currently on 1.1.3 soft firmware upgrade

i forgot to put it in aiport mode. what do i do. unlock didnt work. HELP
    R.I.P - 8GB iPhone - Pwnd - 1.1.4 - T-MobileUSA
    R.I.P 3G- iPhone - All sorts of H4x0r'd
    32gb 3Gs - 3.1.2 Unlocked - AT&T

MacBook (White Uni) - 2.24 - 4GB - 250GB - 10.6.4
    MacBook Pro - 2.0GHz-4GB-320GB - 10.6.1
    MacBook(Aluminum Edish)-2.4GHz-250GB - 10.5.5
    MacBook Air - 1.6 - 80GB -10.5.2 - Lovin' It
    MacBook Pro - 1.83 - 80GB - 10.4.11
    12' PowerBook G4 - 1.5 - 120GB - 10.4.11

Been Cockin' Rockin' and iPhone Unlockin' since v1.0.2.

Green Apple
    Thanks

im running a otb jailbroken 1.1.2 and i cant get iclarified.com to show up in the sources any ideas ??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkozak View Post
    i forgot to put it in aiport mode. what do i do. unlock didnt work. HELP
    You will have to do it again. Run the gunlock.

Quote Originally Posted by DeL_R View Post
    im running a otb jailbroken 1.1.2 and i cant get iclarified.com to show up in the sources any ideas ??
    Did you put installer.iClarified.com then tap ok, then done then refresh it again?
    Last edited by dakko; 2008-02-11 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Carrier: Tmobile
    Apple iPhone 8gb : FW 1.1.2 Unlocked
    EDGE: $5.99 Tzones Plan
    Email: YES
    SAFARI: YES
    MAP: YES
    YouTube: YES
    WEATHER: YES
    STOCKS: YES

Firstly, my huge thanks to everyone involved with this. This is very good news.

I currently use Virgin mobile in the UK (pas as you go). I'd like to continue to use it when I buy (and unlock) a new iPhone.

Can I still get 'edge'?

If Virgin do not do 'edge' I could always use an 02 pas you go SIM (or maybe even a SIMplicity SIM). Does this hack enable me to use edge? I am trying to calculate the data rates ( I probably won't ever use it though - I have wifi at uni, work & home)

Question Simple Q:
    Just wanted to ask, before I do anything else with my iPhone (OTB 1.1.2)...I am using Stealth Sim + T-Mobile, now, when I do the iClarified method, do I need to remove the Stealth Sim & leave my T-Mobile sim or is it ok for me to just leave the Stealth Sim + T-Mobile & just remove it later on after the UNLOCK process?

any 1 having trouble with jailbreaking 1.1.1?? i've tried thousand of times but my 1.1.3 OTB iphone cant be jailbroke..

Every time i do it i get Unknown error 1 but my Iphone is connected so idk whats wrong... and i just got this iphone like 6 days ago so

Quote Originally Posted by DeL_R View Post
    Happened with me as well, just restart the phone and you will be having the sources automatically

@topic, this GUIDE WORKS 100%

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GRK For This Useful Post:

DeL_R (2008-02-11)

please lets see if you can help me, i bought an iphone the las friday and i downgraded it to 1.1.1 then jailbroke, installed oktoprep and upgraded to 1.1.2 jailbroke it trough jailbreak 1.1.2 and downloaded bsd-whatever and terminal, now when i download the unlocking tool from the modmyi source it say i need a jailbroken 1.1.1 iphone to de it, what do i have to do, try with the unlocker of the other source or what, please help me, im lost.

I have a US iPhone OOB 1.1.2 in 4.6. I downgrade to 1.1.1 and jailbreak, install oktoprep, independence, pass to 1.1.2, jailbreak by independence again, but i was trying to make the new unlock system by installer app, but when i get my iphone in 1.1.2, i lost the install app that i need to unlock and pass to 1.1.3 !! I couldn't find in any community how to reinstal the inst app in 1.1.2. CAn you help me please ??? What i have to do ?
    I appreciate your help. Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by rodfeld View Post
    I have a US iPhone OOB 1.1.2 in 4.6. I downgrade to 1.1.1 and jailbreak, install oktoprep, independence, pass to 1.1.2, jailbreak by independence again, but i was trying to make the new unlock system by installer app, but when i get my iphone in 1.1.2, i lost the install app that i need to unlock and pass to 1.1.3 !! I couldn't find in any community how to reinstal the inst app in 1.1.2. CAn you help me please ??? What i have to do ?
    I appreciate your help. Thank you very much!

use 1.1.2 jailbreak windows.bat/java script. download it from somewhere im sure its here on the site in downloads. run that and youll get installer back on 1.1.2 make sure u did oktoprep on 1.1.1 tho. I HAVE A QUESTION-HELP ME OUT SOMEONE- is it possible to have an unlocked 16GB running 1.0.2? yes/no? will the radio work?
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

i have Virgin network in UK. and I have unlocked 4.6 OTB 1.1.1 yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by lapot View Post
    i have Virgin network in UK. and I have unlocked 4.6 OTB 1.1.1 yesterday.
    Sweet- thanks for the info.

Does Edge work? i.e. can you still do email and Web without wifi access?

i m doing the geohot unlock from installer, but i never get the prompy to turn on airplane mode? so nothing happens, it just reboots.

Default I am really down
    Help please!! my iphone sucessfuly downgraded from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1. I then upgraded to 1.1.2 but then i ended up with my problem. When trying to jailbreak 1.1.2 nothing happen and my iphone froze now Im stuck with a bricked iphone! Can someone help me please!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast