Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: tombile upgraded to 2.0.2 already activated

Default tombile upgraded to 2.0.2 already activated
    I have the 2g iphone with tmobile. I was previously on 2.0.1 jailbroken and unlocked. I saw the new quick pwn app and decided to go to 2.0.2. Before you use quick pwn it says upgrade to 2.0.2 via itunes. So I did this and after the update is complete I didnt have the lock screen. I had my tmobile and full strength signal. I checked my contacts and they were all still there and messeges. Why did my phone not remain locked after the update? Has this happened to anyone yet? I did have IPSF on like 1.0.2 but I dunno.

there was no baseband update and you did an update and not restore.

Quote Originally Posted by LimitedEditioniPhone_com View Post
    there was no baseband update and you did an update and not restore.
    but usually dont you have to activate?

Exclamation activation help?
    I have a jailbroken and unlocked 1st gen 8g w/ 2.0.2 firmwire, and i can't get it activated with tmobile? what do i do?

Can anyone else confirm this? If I've got a 2g iPhone, unlocked running 2.0... can I upgrade via iTunes to 2.0.2 and expect it to remain unlocked? (without having to pwn, activate and unlock it again?)

Default hi pwnage tooL keeps saying you faied to enter dfu mode heLp
    hi i have software version 20.2 installed oN my first gen iphone an ziphone keeeps puting it in recovery mode an thats it. an pwnage tooL has me buid then automaticy says you faied to inter dfu mode can anyone heLp..?