Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Jailbreak+ACTIVATE+Unlock 1.1.3

I NEED HELP!!!
    I had an unlocked 1.1.1 with 4.03BB...started from step 4...and when it was doing the soft unlock to 1.1.3 it got up to 81% at the WRITING IMAGE PART, sat there for a little while, rebooted itself and now im stuck at a screen where i see the white iphone cord with the arrow pointing up to the iTunes logo! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?! WHAT DO I DO?
    Last edited by almawatches; 2008-03-01 at 08:53 PM.

when i click on anysim 1.3 and follow the process to where it load up completely then it give me a message saying this phone cannot not be unlock, and it told me restart the phone. i did and nothing happen

can anyone help me plz

im sooo close

Hi,
    Just got my iphone a week ago from Apple and i am trying to unlock it. How do I find out my BL or OTB number?
    Thanks
    Jazz

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jotch_jazz View Post
    Hi,
    Just got my iphone a week ago from Apple and i am trying to unlock it. How do I find out my BL or OTB number?
    Thanks
    Jazz
    You definitely have the 4.6 BL if you bought it straight from apple a week ago. 3.9 BL are iphones that's been sold last early Nov. Mid November are most likely all 4.6 BL

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak View Post
    when i click on anysim 1.3 and follow the process to where it load up completely then it give me a message saying this phone cannot not be unlock, and it told me restart the phone. i did and nothing happen

can anyone help me plz

im sooo close
    If you get that message either your BL is 4.6 OR your iphone has been unlocked already. Best thing to do is just do a full restore to 1.1.4 or 1.1.3 your choice on itunes then just use Ziphone 2.5c and chose #1 for Do it all.
    Last edited by dakko; 2008-03-11 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Carrier: Tmobile
    Apple iPhone 8gb : FW 1.1.2 Unlocked
    EDGE: $5.99 Tzones Plan
    Email: YES
    SAFARI: YES
    MAP: YES
    YouTube: YES
    WEATHER: YES
    STOCKS: YES

Hi, i got a 1.0.2OTB and i followed ur instructions to updgrad and jailbreak 1.1.1 and after i installed the oktoprep and restore to 1.1.2, im back at that activate iphone screen. And i tried runnin the 1.1.2 jailbreak program and it said that i didnt instal the oktoprep before. I tried this twice already( by downgradin it to 1.1.1 again.) Now im stuck

Default I need help please
    i upgrade my unlocked iphone 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 and know it's locked and asking for activation...what do i do??

Question Need to reactivate an unlocked iPhone version 1.1.3
    I just had my iPhone unlocked running firmware version 1.1.3 but now the phone does not work with its Sim card though it works with any other sim cards. I want to use my phone with its sim card but it does not work. I went to ATT office and was told to reactivate the phone to make it work. What will happened if I do reactivete the phone? The fact the phone has been unlocked already, will the reactivation process lock the phone to ATT service only? If so, what can I do to make my phone work again using my existing sim card??

Help please!!!

I'm an existing AT&T subscriber and I bought a 16GB 1.1.4 OTB iPhone. Can I just transfer the sim and activate it via iTune? Or do i need to Activate + jailbreak it?

Thanks.

hey thanks for the instructions
    i have got a new I phone with firmware 1.1.3.
    i need to unlock now.
    so pleaseee help me wat to do
    which software to use

Hello There, I've been reading this thread to understand few things but I'm still quite confused! I have a 1.02, 03.14.08_G iPhone, using since Nov last year. I never bothered to upgrade or install anything until recently. From a couple of days I have problem with my sms. When I receive some sms, when I slide to view, suddenly something happens and all my sms is deleted. So I did a reset from within my iPhone and its fine again. But this problem is repeating once in a while. All this problem began after I installed a couple of things from the installer. Now I can't even find how to uninstall them. So, please help me. I need to get my iPhone back to its original state, of course still keep it unlocked. Should I restore using iTunes? Will it still keep the phone unlocked? Please Help!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567