Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Jailbreak+ACTIVATE+Unlock 1.1.3

thank you ,,
    I am now on 1.1.3 with everything working
    didn't use the locate me feature, yet
    but I will
    thanx

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OutCell View Post
    P.S. I can't seem to receive or send via bluetooth. Is bluetooth still not working for unlocked phones?
    I am soo glad you finally get to 1.1.3!! WOOT!

Bluetooth on iphone only design to use for HEADSET. Aint that stupid? Can't send or receive anything from a diffrent cellphone. It does not work just like the regular cellphones that have bluetooth.

Carrier: Tmobile
    Apple iPhone 8gb : FW 1.1.2 Unlocked
    EDGE: $5.99 Tzones Plan
    Email: YES
    SAFARI: YES
    MAP: YES
    YouTube: YES
    WEATHER: YES
    STOCKS: YES

Can someone help. i cant seem to get .iclarified.com up so i cant get AnySim 1.1.3. is there some other repository that will give AnySim 1.1.3.

i did the Dev Team upload and need to upgrade band

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kody001 View Post
    Can someone help. i cant seem to get .iclarified.com up so i cant get AnySim 1.1.3. is there some other repository that will give AnySim 1.1.3.

i did the Dev Team upload and need to upgrade band
    did you add installer.iClarified.com? After you tap ok click done then REFRESH it, iClarified will now on your installer.

im getting error (1) when i try to update to 1.1.2

EVERYONE, for a SUPER EASY WAY to update to 1.1.3 and getting it unlock go HERE http://iclarified.com/entries/index.php?caid=2&scid=11
    It is a DUMMY PROOF very clear tutorials with screenshot on how to do all of THIS. I used it and CONFIRMED that it WORKS! Its alot easier then the method that this guide is posting.

EVERYONE, for a SUPER EASY WAY to update to 1.1.3 and getting it unlock go HERE http://iclarified.com/entries/index.php?caid=2&scid=11
    It is a DUMMY PROOF very clear tutorials with screenshot on how to do all of THIS. I used it and CONFIRMED that it WORKS! Its alot easier then the method that this guide is posting.

Last edited by studguy; 2008-02-09 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

DOne!!!! on OTB1.1.1 upgraded to 1.1.2 now on 1.1.3 :]

is the softupgrade that you are talking is same with the official 1.1.3 upgrader?
    If not can you give me the source of the softupgrade?

and how to know the baseband and my OTB if its 1.1.2 or 1.1.1? just want to make sure if i got the appropriate one.
    Last edited by valhalla926; 2008-02-09 at 10:29 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to valhalla926 For This Useful Post:

haris0705 (2008-02-09)

This guide worked 100% for me.
    Thank you dakko.
    You are the man.

Hey Dakko!

Just one question... I have an OTB 1.1.1 boot 3.9 that soft upgraded to 1.1.3 (with the 1.1.2 baseband, unlocke, activated...). How can i now upgrade the baseband so i can use the locate feature? Do i have to restore the phone? Or can i start in step 5?

Thanks!!

ANDER

OMG, it actually is working, damn geohotz is really really good...
    my iphone is firmware 1.1.2 bootloader 4.6, baseband 04.02.13_G, bought on week 48 (i bought it on last december on apple's store 5th ave) it is jailbroken, and unlocked !!! as of 12:46 pm 2/9/2008

i'll donate geohotz for sure ^_^ i am so so so very happy, (u got paypal account right george?)
    and many thanks to this modmyi forum people, u guys help us light the dark.
    just one small regret though , i bought a turbosim from ebay for 32 bucks just a couple of days ago out of desperation thinking the SW unlock will never be found ( ... i guess the jokes on me...

for the record, it was very easy to unlock the phone, once i read his posting, it took me about 10 - 15 minnutes to actually do the whole routine (downgrade, jailbreak, and unlock) so if it takes u guys for more then that amount of time, then seriouslly u have a problem

have a very nice weekend everyone ^_^

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have done this a nth time now... my first try, I was able to reach upto step 4... but made a blunderring mistake... instead of clicking shift+update... i've press shift+restore...

I have restored to 1.1.1 again, but now I can not get pass through step 2... after jailbreaking... my iphone reboots but doesn't restart... it just shows me a black screen instead of the springboard that's supposed to be...

any ideas... please help!!!

i have a iphone [new] 8GB.

thanks a lot!

ok
    I want my 1.1.2 back..
    how can I do that ???
    I downgraded to 1.1.1 jailbreak it

want virginize it thtough i.unlock.no virginzer it just won't work !! in the middle it says main script failed

now I'm stuck,, with the new 1.1.3 baseband and in 1.1.1 FW..
    how can I downgrade the baseband and virginize my iphone ??
    please help

Quote Originally Posted by dakko View Post
    I am soo glad you finally get to 1.1.3!! WOOT!

Bluetooth on iphone only design to use for HEADSET. Aint that stupid? Can't send or receive anything from a diffrent cellphone. It does not work just like the regular cellphones that have bluetooth.

Yeah, i was glade too until i installed an app today and everything went off
    i am starting all over again

That is stupid from apple to not make proper use of bluetooth, just like their stupidity to include 3G

hi,
    i did the step 5 and when the iphone reboot after the update was completed, it stuck at slide for emergency. When I connect it to itune it say's : "The iphone you connected may be damaged and cannot be activated for service."
    Anyone can help me with this!
    Thanks

I can't complete The Virginizer. I get an Error, main script execution failed.
    And my WiFi keeps disconnecting while i am installing it. As soon as i get to flashing baseband ~2 minutes, the error comes and wifi disconnects and i get the E icon on top instead of the wifi icon

Anyone heard of this issue and has a fix?

I have a 1.1.2 iPhone upgraded from 1.0.2 all the way up. I have read many threads about upgrading but I have not seen any which tell you if the GPS function in 1.1.3 allows you to use the "locate me" feature. I would like to use the feature native like the 1.1.3 update does for new phones, is it possbile to do so?

Another scenario is if I do a straight update to 1.1.3 via iTunes and then downgrade to 1.1.1 and follow the new method of jailbreaking (1.1.1, then 1.1.2 then software date etc) will I have a fully working phone after the 1.1.3 update including the "locate me" feature?

I have heard lots of talk about Sec zones etc but have no clue what it is, can someone enlighten me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juic View Post
    hi,
    i did the step 5 and when the iphone reboot after the update was completed, it stuck at slide for emergency. When I connect it to itune it say's : "The iphone you connected may be damaged and cannot be activated for service."
    Anyone can help me with this!
    Thanks

The reason why you are getting that message is because your iphone had the 04_03_13_G BaseBand and your iphone is not unlock. The sim card you have on the iphone was not the original sim card that came with it. As soon you put the original sim card on that phone you will no longer have that message on itunes.

As soon you unlock the phone, you will no longer have that message.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dakko For This Useful Post:

juic (2008-02-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OutCell View Post
    I can't complete The Virginizer. I get an Error, main script execution failed.
    And my WiFi keeps disconnecting while i am installing it. As soon as i get to flashing baseband ~2 minutes, the error comes and wifi disconnects and i get the E icon on top instead of the wifi icon

Anyone heard of this issue and has a fix?
    Why are you virginizing your iphone again? When your iphone start acting up, just restore it to 1.1.1 then upgrade to 1.1.2 then do the soft upgrade to 1.1.3 and your iphone still unlock

Quote Originally Posted by haris0705 View Post
    This guide worked 100% for me.
    Thank you dakko.
    You are the man.
    Ackk! I'm a girl..
    Last edited by dakko; 2008-02-10 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dakko View Post
    Why are you virginizing your iphone again? When your iphone start acting up, just restore it to 1.1.1 then upgrade to 1.1.2 then do the soft upgrade to 1.1.3 and your iphone still unlock
    Hey Dakko i missed you and couldn't go away

I did restore back to 1.1.1 but when i upgrade to 1.1.2 it does ok until i get an error when i do the 1.1.2 jailbreak, and it says the phone is not connect (even though it is). Should i just continue without the 1.1.2 jailbreak?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast