Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Jailbreak+ACTIVATE+Unlock 1.1.3

Quote Originally Posted by aero83 View Post
    I'm all the way to the end and i am attempting to run anysim 1.3. As soon as I start it, it pops up saying "please restart your iphone You must set autolock to Never in settings general/autolock to continue. Anysim will now quit" then the only button is OK which ends the program.

Autolock is already set to never. I've tried resetting all settings, and setting it to never already. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
    Are you in airplane mode?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm all the way to the end and i am attempting to run anysim 1.3. As soon as I start it, it pops up saying "please restart your iphone You must set autolock to Never in settings general/autolock to continue. Anysim will now quit" then the only button is OK which ends the program.

Autolock is already set to never. I've tried resetting all settings, and setting it to never already. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
    is the airplane mode on? Need to be on. If it is and auto-lock set to never turn airplane mode off and uninstall anysim then install it again turn airplane mode on and run anysim. If still not working install openssh from system on installer. Might need to install community sources forts if its not listed on system. Now ftpd to your iPhone go to applications folder right click on anysim folder click properties then check the permission. Need to be 0755.

Carrier: Tmobile
    Apple iPhone 8gb : FW 1.1.2 Unlocked
    EDGE: $5.99 Tzones Plan
    Email: YES
    SAFARI: YES
    MAP: YES
    YouTube: YES
    WEATHER: YES
    STOCKS: YES

Quote Originally Posted by dakko View Post
    still not connecting to your WiFi? try ibrickr to activate it. Or try old
    method on 1.0.2. Use apptap to jailbreak it then pacay to activate it. Check your network or you might want to try to connect to a different wifi network
    I do connect but Safari is not working or opening anything
    Is there another way to connect to the internet? Like while having the USB plugged to my laptop with a connection?

I am using my wifi connection now on the laptop and sure it is working, it is just not working on the iphone/safari.

I am sorry you lost me with ibrickr and the other suggestions. I am a virgin to this LOL damn virginizing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OutCell View Post
    I do connect but Safari is not working or opening anything
    Is there another way to connect to the internet? Like while having the USB plugged to my laptop with a connection?

I am using my wifi connection now on the laptop and sure it is working, it is just not working on the iphone/safari.

I am sorry you lost me with ibrickr and the other suggestions. I am a virgin to this LOL damn virginizing
    ok. I'm on my iPhone replying to the thread so bear with me. Try ibrickr first. You need to be plug in to your laptop using usb cord. Ibrickr will say something about your iPhone need a activation press ok then wait for it till its done. Your iPhone will be activated after ibrikr is done. And you got your network signal again. Now, install pxl on ibrickr follow prompts. After you are done with the reboot thing install installer from there if your iPhone does not have the installer after the activation. I think you might want to try to connect to a different network that is the easiest way to do and try the www.jailbreakme.com to get installer

Hi Dakko

I'm thinking about this because I've heard a lot of success using your guide.

One question, if I upgrade to 04.03.13 will this restrict me from going back to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 and unlocking from there if I'm unhappy with 1.1.3 and its lack of apps . I've seen lots of advice to stick with basband 04.02.13 so i'd like to know itf I can go backwards again

Thanks

Eric
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

is the airplane mode on? Need to be on. If it is and auto-lock set to never turn airplane mode off and uninstall anysim then install it again turn airplane mode on and run anysim. If still not working install openssh from system on installer. Might need to install community sources forts if its not listed on system. Now ftpd to your iPhone go to applications folder right click on anysim folder click properties then check the permission. Need to be 0755.
    Tried those. Took me a while to figure out the SSH but I managed it. lol

Properties for the anysim folder set to 0755. I still get the same error. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericidle View Post
    Hi Dakko

I'm thinking about this because I've heard a lot of success using your guide.

One question, if I upgrade to 04.03.13 will this restrict me from going back to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 and unlocking from there if I'm unhappy with 1.1.3 and its lack of apps . I've seen lots of advice to stick with basband 04.02.13 so i'd like to know itf I can go backwards again

Thanks

Eric

If your bootloader is 3.9 you can always downgrade back to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 using i.unlock.no add that to your installer sources then scroll down to unlocking tools and install Baseband Downgrader. Will take 10 mins to do then restoring to 1.1.1

Tried those. Took me a while to figure out the SSH but I managed it. lol

Properties for the anysim folder set to 0755. I still get the same error. Any other ideas?
    Not sure now why anysim still telling you your auto-lock need to be set to never since it's already set to never

So is this what they call the "official jailbreak + unlock method"? Or the one from Nate which is the not-legit one? I want my iPhone to be future-proof and work with the SDK. Also, i have a jailbroken+unlocked 1.1.1 w/ 04.01.13_g baseband. Which stage do i start at? Do i have to upgrade to 1.1.2 before going to 1.1.3? Thanks OP

Tested on OOB 1.0.2 and it works for me running 1.1.3. love locate me feature

ok. I'm on my iPhone replying to the thread so bear with me. Try ibrickr first. You need to be plug in to your laptop using usb cord. Ibrickr will say something about your iPhone need a activation press ok then wait for it till its done. Your iPhone will be activated after ibrikr is done. And you got your network signal again. Now, install pxl on ibrickr follow prompts. After you are done with the reboot thing install installer from there if your iPhone does not have the installer after the activation. I think you might want to try to connect to a different network that is the easiest way to do and try the www.jailbreakme.com to get installer
    HELP HELP PLZZZZ

I downloaded iBrickr and tried it. It didn't complete but now my iphone keeps disconnecting and i can't even use itunes to restore 1.0.2 to start again

I get the yellow rectangle that says please connect to itunes then the background turns to blue for a second and then i get all this garbage of code written in white with a black background scrolling by. And this keeps repeating and disconnecting the iphone every minute

HELP PLEASEEEE

EDIT: It stopped, all the code scrolling mayhem after 30 minutes of me freaking out! So i restored again to 1.0.2 using itunes. Should i try iBrickr again? i think i will i have to, i miss my iphone
    Last edited by OutCell; 2008-02-08 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chelseafc65 View Post
    So is this what they call the "official jailbreak + unlock method"? Or the one from Nate which is the not-legit one? I want my iPhone to be future-proof and work with the SDK. Also, i have a jailbroken+unlocked 1.1.1 w/ 04.01.13_g baseband. Which stage do i start at? Do i have to upgrade to 1.1.2 before going to 1.1.3? Thanks OP
    The Upgrade and jailbreak method using the Official Dev team soft upgrade not the one from Nate true. The unlock is from PF guide which is from zibri's blog.

If you have the Jailbroken 1.1.1 all you need is follow step 4 all the way to the last step

Quote Originally Posted by OutCell View Post
    HELP HELP PLZZZZ

I downloaded iBrickr and tried it. It didn't complete but now my iphone keeps disconnecting and i can't even use itunes to restore 1.0.2 to start again

I get the yellow rectangle that says please connect to itunes then the background turns to blue for a second and then i get all this garbage of code written in white with a black background scrolling by. And this keeps repeating and disconnecting the iphone every minute

HELP PLEASEEEE

EDIT: It stopped all the code scrolling mayhem after 30 minutes of me freaking out! So i restored again to 1.0.2 using itunes. Should i try iBrickr again? i think i will i have to
    NO, Try installing apptap here http://iphone.nullriver.com/beta/

Then PACAY http://195.122.131.17/files/55289251...suco_.rar.html

connect your iphone back to your computer then run apptap. choose your firmware 1.0.2 then let it finish its job.

After you get the complete message. then run PACAY. just double click the CLICK ME

Follow the prompt. after your reboot, your iphone is back activate again with your network still intact.
    Last edited by dakko; 2008-02-08 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

if i buy an iphone this weekend can i use this method to unlock it or the new iphones have new security system??

NO, Try installing apptap here http://iphone.nullriver.com/beta/

Then PACAY http://195.122.131.17/files/55289251...suco_.rar.html

connect your iphone back to your computer then run apptap. choose your firmware 1.0.2 then let it finish its job.

After you get the complete message. then run PACAY. just double click the CLICK ME

Follow the prompt. after your reboot, your iphone is back activate again with your network still intact.
    too late. I get all that white code scrolling again and it won't stop. How do i stop it to restore again! I don't know how it stopped the first time lol
    EDIT: OK got it restored and will try apptap and pacay. hope it works

Quote Originally Posted by ltosan View Post
    if i buy an iphone this weekend can i use this method to unlock it or the new iphones have new security system??
    If it fits this criterion then it is ok

"This is only for BL 3.9 or OTB 1.1.1 and below."

If the bootloader is 3.9 then your set otherwise it is only for 1.1.1, 1.0.2, 1.0.1, and 1.0 (Out Of the Box)
    Last edited by OutCell; 2008-02-08 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey
    original 1.0.2 .
    was on 1.1.2, i tried this tutorial but acedently press shift+restore instead of shift+UPDATE on step 4,
    now im kinda feel fu**cked.
    i can restore and jailbreak on 1.1.1 but with bb 04.03.13_G.
    if i contintue with the tutorial its stucks at the point where i update to 1.1.2.
    any hints please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wireless View Post
    hey
    original 1.0.2 .
    was on 1.1.2, i tried this tutorial but acedently press shift+restore instead of shift+UPDATE on step 4,
    now im kinda feel fu**cked.
    i can restore and jailbreak on 1.1.1 but with bb 04.03.13_G.
    if i contintue with the tutorial its stucks at the point where i update to 1.1.2.
    any hints please?

Ok did not really understand the problem?

Is your BB on 04.03.13_G? If your bootloader is 3.9 or OTB 1.1.1 and below, restore to 1.1.1 after running jailbreakme.com go to settings - general -auto-lock- and set it to NEVER. go to installer and install BSD SUBSYTEM 2.0 and make sure installer is updated to 3.0 then add i.unlock.no on installer sources ckick done then refresh it. back to install, scrolldown to unlocking tools and install BASEBAND DOWGRADER.

Will take 5-10 mins. after its done, RESTORE back to 1.1.1 then start on step 4 all the way to the end.

Ok did not really understand the problem?

Is your BB on 04.03.13_G? If your bootloader is 3.9 or OTB 1.1.1 and below, restore to 1.1.1 after running jailbreakme.com go to settings - general -auto-lock- and set it to NEVER. go to installer and install BSD SUBSYTEM 2.0 and make sure installer is updated to 3.0 then add i.unlock.no on installer sources ckick done then refresh it. back to install, scrolldown to unlocking tools and install BASEBAND DOWGRADER.

Will take 5-10 mins. after its done, RESTORE back to 1.1.1 then start on step 4 all the way to the end.
    DAMN you goood!

thnx mate

Dakko, i am still on apptapp

It it running but with no progress lately, does it take that long? It is been about 10 minutes on command prompt:
    Stage 2: 4 Booting iPhone in recovery mode...

Is this normal? So i should wait?

Thanks

it should only take 3-5 mins. 10 mins to be the max.

Did it boot to recovery mode at all?

it should only take 3-5 mins. 10 mins to be the max.

Did it boot to recovery mode at all?
    No, its still stuck with that stage msg. When i hit the home button, nothing comes up. It seems like the iphone is turned off

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast