Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3G software unlock TRUE or SCAM

Default iphone 3G software unlock TRUE or SCAM
    How come everybody is selling the software ( at least that is what they state) for unlocking iphone 3G, and still there is no solution here on the forums?

So,, is it possible to unlock 3G with out turbo sims?

Actually I tried solutions that supposedly unlock any iphone 3g

Sites:
    iPhone Unlock Solutions - Unlock your iPhone now!
    www.********************
    iphoneinfused.com

Both of these and similar sites selling the same presumably "working" solution that made by iphoneinfused.com

NONE of these solutions worked.

Contacted Tech Support on both iPhone Unlock Solutions - Unlock your iPhone now! and www.********************

Tech Suport on both sites claimed that thousands of clients don't have a problem and I am the first one (what a scammers!)

Tech Support on iphoneinfused.com explicitly verified that there is NO SOLUTION for software unlock is available as of now... (got reply message from them today).

So I guess there are NO WAY to unlock it via software yet.

Another thought, all of the unlocking SIM solutions are also very contradictory...

Haven't found a single unlocking SIM that everyone was happy about

i p h o n e u n l o c k s o l u t i o n s . c o m
    i u n l o c k i p h o n e 2 0 . c o m
    i p h o n e i n f u s e d . c o m

So don't waste your time with those fake advertisements
    Last edited by jslatone; 2008-08-20 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

there is currently no software unlock for iPhone 3G. However there are a few hardware unlocks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jslatone View Post
    Actually I tried solutions that supposedly unlock any iphone 3g

Sites:
    iPhone Unlock Solutions - Unlock your iPhone now!
    www.********************
    iphoneinfused.com

Both of these and similar sites selling the same presumably "working" solution that made by iphoneinfused.com

NONE of these solutions worked.

Contacted Tech Support on both iPhone Unlock Solutions - Unlock your iPhone now! and www.********************

Tech Suport on both sites claimed that thousands of clients don't have a problem and I am the first one (what a scammers!)

Tech Support on iphoneinfused.com explicitly verified that there is NO SOLUTION for software unlock is available as of now... (got reply message from them today).
    You paid though?

do you have the guide for hardware unlock? I'm not talking about sim unlock.

Hi all.

I did paid for solution (i.e. guide).

Tested on a few 8GB iPhone 3G and 16GB iPhone 3G

Solution is not working (Scam!)

Besides that received a reply from senior tech support on iphoneinfused.com that there is NO software unlock for iPhone 3G, the advertised solution (which was carefully scammed by other sites) is for 2G (i.e. old iPhone) only!

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    there is currently no software unlock for iPhone 3G. However there are a few hardware unlocks.
    Any true hardware unlocks (i guess you referring to SIM-unlock)?

As far as I scanned over the multiple discussion (including Universal SIM, TurboSim, etc.) none of them is fully operational (there are signal loss, 3G and EDGE network loss, etc.).

Any clues?
    Last edited by jslatone; 2008-08-21 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost