Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AnySIM for 1.1.3 released?

Exclamation AnySIM for 1.1.3 released?
    Want some help PM me and ill answer it asap

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i heard this also, im waiting for more info on it because there isn't any kind of official 1.1.3 jailbreak yet only the soft upgrade. ill wait around to see the outcome of this

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    i heard this also, im waiting for more info on it because there isn't any kind of official 1.1.3 jailbreak yet only the soft upgrade. ill wait around to see the outcome of this
    good idea

i use a turbosim anyway I hope that still works :P I paid some guy $300 (new zealand dollars, about $237US) to do the turbosim unlock for me. Ill be p*ssd if the free anysim users are the ones that got further as far as unlocking goes than my 300 dollar turbosim!!!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

well this unlock only works for bootloader 3.9 users. so u dont have much to lose out from this release. either way ur phone works so u should still be happy lol

either way, upon more research on this subject. it was a unofficial release by zibri and the dev team is pissed. they ask that noone uses it at all to prevent any bricks floating around without a way to fix it.

so suggestion to EVERYONE, DO NOT RUN ANYSIM 1.3 RELEASED BY ZIBRI

exactly thats what i was thinking, i would hate to have a $400 paper weight!

Question nate true started this rouge release thing
    Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    well this unlock only works for bootloader 3.9 users. so u dont have much to lose out from this release. either way ur phone works so u should still be happy lol

either way, upon more research on this subject. it was a unofficial release by zibri and the dev team is pissed. they ask that noone uses it at all to prevent any bricks floating around without a way to fix it.

so suggestion to EVERYONE, DO NOT RUN ANYSIM 1.3 RELEASED BY ZIBRI
    man this is strange nate true is like the pioneer of rouge releases. if things carry on like this there wont be anyone in the dev team left!

Anysim 1.3 is out !!!
    See
    http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=635
    for instructions - Proceed with Caution - This looks untested?
    1.1.3(DT) UK Vodafone
    102(w36)->111->112->113 (NT)
    All systems working

hi.... i got my iphone 1.1.3 with BL3.9 unlocked.... can i use foreign countries Sims like Vietnam for example ???
    sorry about my english...

hi.... i got my iphone 1.1.3 with BL3.9 unlocked with AnySim 1.3 .... can i use foreign countries Sims like Vietnam for example ???
    Last edited by minhduong1990; 2008-02-05 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by minhduong1990 View Post
    hi.... i got my iphone 1.1.3 with BL3.9 unlocked.... can i use foreign countries Sims like Vietnam for example ???

hi.... i got my iphone 1.1.3 with BL3.9 unlocked with AnySim 1.3 .... can i use foreign countries Sims like Vietnam for example ???
    Yep. If your phone is ever unlocked it should work with any sim card, from any country. As long as it is a standard SIM.