Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IM LOST need help plz

Question IM LOST need help plz
    ok im about to get my iphone still have not recived it till Tuesday, ok if i jailbreak it with WINPWN will it be unlocked and all i have to do is put my t-mobile sim? OR DO I HAVE TO download ANYSIM ?

IM ON vista and im going to PWN it to 2.0

AnySim is an unlock solution for 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 iPhones only.

Now if you have a first generation iPhone, all you need to do is download the 2.0.1 firmware, and use WinPwn to Jailbreak it and unlock it. [Tutorials at www.iClarified.com]

If you will be getting an iPhone 3G - that's a different story. You need to download its 2.0.1 firmware, and us WinPwn ONLY to Jailbreak it. The Dev Team are working on a software unlock method, but at the moment the only available solution is to use a Hardware method [to use TurboSIM / Yessim]
    Now these are very unstable, and require you to have a broad knowledge in iPhones. I have an iPhone 3G and I unlocked it using TurboSIM. Took me 3 days - but now its working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by NaysNay View Post
    Now these are very unstable, and require you to have a broad knowledge in iPhones. I have an iPhone 3G and I unlocked it using TurboSIM. Took me 3 days - but now its working fine.

With this hardware method, does the phone become unlocked, or do you always have to keep the turbosim in?