Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cannot build .IPSW program closes out HELP... winpwn 2.0.0.4

Default Cannot build .IPSW program closes out HELP... winpwn 2.0.0.4
    Using winpwn right now and I am at the part where I need to build a custom 2.0.1.ipsw and whenever it gets to the end of building it the program closes out Anyone know why this would be?

My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Try this..

Use windows to open the file winpwn was writing to and delete any files that are there or select another place to save to..

What you should do is just go to Partition Resizer located next to the Advance tab. Then just slide the slider to 512MB. Then everything else should be the same. It should work now. It worked for me!

Switching it to 512 worked now when I go into itunes and do the customiphone2.0.1_custom thing I keep getting the error (6) Isn't that a bad .ispw or something??? Anyone know how to fix that, or have a link to one of those what work?

I'm stuck at the same spot.... and it's starting to get to me!!!!! can anyone help?? i really need my phone. someone help

Default same for me
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum81 View Post
    I'm stuck at the same spot.... and it's starting to get to me!!!!! can anyone help?? i really need my phone. someone help
    same for me guys i try to unlock but a the end closes out but if i do it like selecting cidia,installer and youtube activation on my 1st generation iphone 8 gb work very good but not when i try to unlock
    help onb that

QUESTION :>> When you do this ...

8/12/2008 11:14:11 PM - Killing Itunes
    8/12/2008 11:14:11 PM - Itunes has been pwned. You can now restore your ipsw using DFU Mode

Everytime I do this Itunes closes out and I have to reopen it and than I get the error (6) again. Is itunes supposed to close out or stay open when you press the iPwner button?

am having the same problem plz i need help

Errors (6) means you're not really in DFU mode.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I JUST DID IT i now have a 2.0.1 unlocked 1st gen 8gb iphone DDDDDD

But installer doesnt have anything in it yet thats about it for now

does anybody knowhow to fix the mail crash
    Last edited by axelamoe; 2008-08-13 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost