Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HW unlockers please help.....READ INTERESTING

Default HW unlockers please help.....READ INTERESTING
    I had a static sound on my iPhone after using it for 6 months......I thought it was ok, sometimes it is there and sometimes not. Then I went from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 (I had the first iPhone in market). Then suddenly my mic did not work and no one can hear me. I blamed my 1.1.3 upgrade and I had to spend 2 hours going back to unlocked/jailbroken 1.1.2 iPhone. And I did the critical moment and called, still no one can hear me. I thought f*** the phone I am going to buy a Sonyericsson till the new officially available iPhone in Sweden comes. But before I did that I always wanted to HW unlock the iPhone for fun. I opened the iPhone (Back plastic) then started to un-screw it, I saw the mic cover full of dirt ?! I took the black cloth off and I called, and BOOM crystal clear sound with NO static at all. So I thought the problem was that black kind of cloth covering the mic. Cleaned it snapped in the black plastic and called again, back again came the static and no one could hear me. Took off the black plastic took the cloth away snapped in the black plastic and called still STATIC + No one can hear me. Does any one know why?! and how can I solve this problem?! I can't run with an iPhone without a black plastic (it is like an iPhone with no under wares)?! and I really do not know if it safe to do so. Please HW unlockers help

Please guys, someone help.
    Last edited by doctorm3; 2008-02-01 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost