Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 problem PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation 1.1.2 problem PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
    i had upgrade my iPhone from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 and at the home screen is the picture where to plug the wire with the Itunes, and slide for emergency! It doesn't leave from there, i tried a lot o things. What can i do now.... ? PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you install OKtoPrep before the upgrade to 1.1.2? If you did that, run the jailbreak 1.1.2 program (you can find the files somewhere. Use Windows.bat XP users or jailbreak for MAC) & you'll be good to go. Otherwise, you can downgrade back to 1.1.1, run the jailbreak, and then install OKToPrep & you're ready to shift+click update to 1.1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamber1990 View Post
    i had upgrade my iPhone from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 and at the home screen is the picture where to plug the wire with the Itunes, and slide for emergency! It doesn't leave from there, i tried a lot o things. What can i do now.... ? PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it happened to me just 3 days ago so i used ibrickr 0.91 to boot it from recovery as windows.bat didnot work for me. i was back to my normal weight in 5 minutes after loosing like 20 pounds in 5 seconds :P

note that the guy asked for help, after getting the help he his gone no thank you or nothing

I did the down grade to 1/1 oktoprep and upgraded to 1/1/2 and got an error. what am I missing. phone is stuck on restore mode with the plug. and wire screen

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Download Jailbreak 1.1.2, and unzip. click on windows bat file. On the left is "boot from recovery" let it re-boot then start Jailbreak again, run jailbreak (right side) and you will have a jailbroken 1.1.2 Iphone.

I did the down grade to 1/1 oktoprep and upgraded to 1/1/2 and got an error. what am I missing. phone is stuck on restore mode with the plug. and wire screen