Hi, like many threads i'm reading i upgraded from a jailbroken 1.1.1 to a jailbroken 1.1.2 then onto 1.1.3! Found this to be too unstable so decided to go back to 1.1.2.

Anyway after following all sorts of different guides if have managed to jaibreak the phone twice on 1.1.1 but every time even though installer is there it won't let me download oktoprep or BSD - SO i have again restored to 1.1.1 and am now unable to JAILBREAK again as everytime i open safari with jalbreak.com or i.unlock.no as the address in the download bar shows about 2mm going blue then just freezes until the phone re-boots!

Must've tried over 100 times now still with no results (ps have reset network settings on phone several times too & i know my wifi works as i have jailbroken it before)

PLEASE CAN ANYBODY POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AS I LOSING THE WILL TO LIVE.

(P.S.when doing the restore, on the first two successessful jailbreaks used ibrickr to access the activation screen - however on the 3rd attempt ibrickr says unable to connect - so have used apptappinstaller to get to the same stage - this does thogh ask me to select baseband i think? 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 - i would have though i needed 1.1.1 but selected 1.0.2 which as said opened activation screen.

sorry if it seems like ramblings but i've been up most of the night reading through threads and trying to activate!