Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Yessim Unlocked lose signal after few hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Westyggx View Post
    JK,

I do not know, i orderd it from the only seller in UK off Yessim site. I am using 2.0/

Jailbroken also.

Thanks
    then it must have come with a yesup. Put the yessim in the yesup and read the info that it shows it will tell you the firmware patch count and mccmnc

Then let me know
    Who uses signatures these days???

Default ok now i know why
    Well, why lose signal? very simple, every time when u lose signals on your iphone, iphone is trying to reconnect to your provider signal , your provider will automatic send a certification for the service. and some how iphone with sim adaptor cant not retrieve that certification. Thatís why you have to plug the sim card back to a tmobile or original provider phone to retrieve that certification before u can get your provider back.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to momos168 For This Useful Post:

tocoSaavedra (2008-09-10)

Thanks

Default may have fix...
    I RECENTLY PUT MY PATCH COUNT AT 15, BETA 4 FW, IPHONE 2.0.1, UNIVERSAL. EDGE WORKS FINE AND REGAINS SERVICE WHEN IT LOSES IT.

Never used to do that when I had it at 30 or 1 PC. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by momos168 View Post
    Well, why lose signal? very simple, every time when u lose signals on your iphone, iphone is trying to reconnect to your provider signal , your provider will automatic send a certification for the service. and some how iphone with sim adaptor cant not retrieve that certification. Thatís why you have to plug the sim card back to a tmobile or original provider phone to retrieve that certification before u can get your provider back.

I fixed mines to for some rsn when ever i am in nyc it will work fine but when i go to boston mass it loses edge/service all i had to do was put sim into another phone then switch back,only happens when i am in boston tho..

now everything works!even edge .

I have had the same problems with yessim.. doesnt work for me

Guys I tried all sorts and they ALL failed. I then found this one Home - Any Network - iPhone 3g unlocking And its been in now for 8 weeks and never failed once. I travel about 3000miles a month and have never taken it out once. It just changes cells as and when without problem. I'm on Vodafone in the UK if that helps. John

i tried i-smartphone sim and yessim for a couple of days. Signal was dropping a lot.
    Then Pascal helped me out, and my 3G has been working eversince. Signal never drops, 3G and GPS is working fine. Im definately happy with this solution!
    The video here show the sim: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbBqBI4R-Ts]YouTube - 3G iPhone Unlock[/ame]

Hi guys. Thanks for the video showing how to use the unlock sim card. I was not sure how to do it. I bought the unlock sim card from iPhone Sim Unlock - 3G iPHONE UNLOCKING SOLUTION
    So far I had excellent signal (no lose of it), SMS GPS and of course 3G.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12