Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: every attempt at activation sets me back

Default every attempt at activation sets me back
    well here is my story, i had the phone working on tmobile fine until i dropped it on the top left corner of the phone and then a message came up saying "repair needed, iphone cannot make or recieve calls" so i thought id restore the phone and take it back to apple..but then when i restored the phone briked on me. after hours of trying diffrent unbriking methods i finally got one to work and now my phone is running on 1.0.2, and apparently cannot make or recieve calls, and on top of that even when i put a cingular sim card in it gives me an incorrect sim message. the phone is now at the activation screen running 1.0.2 and i cant seem to activate it, every diffrent method i tried has set the phone back into brick mode so if anyone could tell me what to do that would be great...btw when i try to upgrade to 1.1.1 itunes doesnt let me access the iphone to update. please help me i need my phone back asap and ive spent the psat 3 days seracing and finding and nothign works for me

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you can get the new installer on your phone instead of the old one that comes with AppSnap, then I might be able to help. Im the exact same situation, well, kinda. I cant get my phone to Virginize.

If you can get to 1.1.1, the that might be different. Please explain to me a little bit more the problem with going to 1.1.1. You are getting a signal, wifi, and bluetooth now right?