Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ulctl update problem

Default Ulctl update problem
    Hi there,

my phone is not operating now. I went to upgrade Ulctl tools and phone reported that download failed, POSIX error 12 - cannot allocate memory!

What the hell that means? I also tried to remove some SMS chats and when I go back to SMS everything is still there?! Something screwed up with memory? Virus?

Please help, thank you

Zack

Quote Originally Posted by ZackP View Post
    Hi there,

my phone is not operating now. I went to upgrade Ulctl tools and phone reported that download failed, POSIX error 12 - cannot allocate memory!

What the hell that means? I also tried to remove some SMS chats and when I go back to SMS everything is still there?! Something screwed up with memory? Virus?

Please help, thank you

Zack
    I'm having the same problem with my wifes iPhone... I'm running a unlocked, jailbroken 1.1.2 8Gb. any help would be great.

Hi there,

I solved my problem next day after getting help from Eurisko. What happened is when I went to Ulctl found a list of services and com.apple.commcenter was red, meaning disabled. All I had to do is tap it to activate again. Apparently that turns iPhone radio ON or OFF. That was all.

Good luck,
    Zack