Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help needed - Stuck??

Default Help needed - Stuck??
    I'm not sure what I've done exactly I was trying to upgrade to 1.1.2 from 1.0.2 and unlock it but now I have an iphone screen like this:

The scrolling bar changes languages and it's only for emergency calls.

Can anyone help me get back to 1.0.2 and unlock?

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishTourist View Post
    I'm not sure what I've done exactly I was trying to upgrade to 1.1.2 from 1.0.2 and unlock it but now I have an iphone screen like this:

Thanks!!
    hey i dont know if this will help you, but it did well for me. I was on 1.0.2 unlocked out of the box bought from ebay. So i wanted to upgrade to 1.1.1. Ok so what o did was follow instructions on website www.iunlock.no i did not know about modmyi then... So i followed instructions there first i added their link on installer and installed the virginizer for 1.0.2 then i upgraded to manually downloaded 1.1.1 software and i had the same screen you have in the pic so i followed the instructions on the same page how to bypass activation so i did and bingo my phone was upgraded to 1.1.1 with bypassed activation and everything working 100% perfect. So i continued with anysim 1.1 to unlock. Again bingo. Until just yesterday i decided to upgrade to 1.1.2 so i followed instructions on modmyi.com under guides then new to iphone where do i start section go to your situation and roll. Now i have a fully functional unlocked 1.1.2 iphone writing from this reply to your situation. Man hope this works for you as it did for me.

Thanks!!
    hey i dont know if this will help you, but it did well for me. I was on 1.0.2 unlocked out of the box bought from ebay. So i wanted to upgrade to 1.1.1. Ok so what o did was follow instructions on website www.iunlock.no i did not know about modmyi then... So i followed instructions there first i added their link on installer and installed the virginizer for 1.0.2 then i upgraded to manually downloaded 1.1.1 software and i had the same screen you have in the pic so i followed the instructions on the same page how to bypass activation so i did and bingo my phone was upgraded to 1.1.1 with bypassed activation and everything working 100% perfect. So i continued with anysim 1.1 to unlock. Again bingo. Until just yesterday i decided to upgrade to 1.1.2 so i followed instructions on modmyi.com under guides then new to iphone where do i start section go to your situation and roll. Now i have a fully functional unlocked 1.1.2 iphone writing from this reply to your situation. Man hope this works for you as it did for me.

Thanks!!