Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to know the version

Angry how to know the version
    hai everybody

i just need your help please.i had an otb1.1.2 version iphone.but when mistakenly pressed the restore button in itunes it got locked.but then someone helped me to unlock it ,but he had to downgrade it to 1.0.2 version.i was going on with hat version .but again by mistake the upgrade and restore button was pressed and it got locked with the itunes emblem and a cable wire in the screen.
    so now what will be the version of my phone.its firmware is 04.03.13-g.
    please help me to unlock my iphone again.

if it is already there in this forum,please give me the link. bcoz i had searched and didnt find a relevant one.
    i am using mac os x desktop

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

You are on 1.1.3
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

thank you for letting me know this sziklassy.....

again how can i unlock this.i am a non at&t user

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I have bad news for you. You can't if you are a non ATT user. By updating to 1.1.3 with an OTB 1.1.2 phone you locked yourself out. You will need to wait for an unlock for the 1.1.3 (which will most likley be a hardware unlock in the upcoming weeks or months). Sorry to be the bearer of bad news
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

ok sziklassy....... thankyou again for the badnews. i think i'll have to wait for 2 or 3 weeks.ok fine.but 1 small doubt. before upgrading the second time, the version was 1.0.2.that is it was downgraded from otb 1.1.2 to 1.0.2 .so now when the 1.0.2 is upgraded ,will it straight away go to 1.1.3
    sorry if i am disturbing you.

sorrry
    Last edited by zahirawuf; 2008-01-29 at 05:20 AM. Reason: posted again

sorry
    Last edited by zahirawuf; 2008-01-29 at 05:18 AM. Reason: posted again

again sorry
    Last edited by zahirawuf; 2008-01-29 at 05:21 AM. Reason: again and again