Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: which guide should i follow to upgrade to 1.1.2 from 1.1.1 but previously 1.0.2?

Default which guide should i follow to upgrade to 1.1.2 from 1.1.1 but previously 1.0.2?
    i bought an ebay 1.0.2 unlocked iphone week 30.

i upgraded to 1.1.1 using the guide on i.unlock.no (didnot know of MMI then)

so i virginized the 1.0.2 and then upgraded manually selecting 1.1.1.

i didnot unlock as my at&t sim worked fine. tried another carrier but didnot work so i guess i am locked to at&t but with no iphone required plans.

my phone is jailbreaked 1.1.1 working like a charm with no problem at all.
    [/SIZE]

i want to upgrade to 1.1.2 to enjoy its features and to be closer to 1.1.3
    but i am not sure which guide to follow as there are too many and each says something different such as if you are not unlocked dont follow this guide so i want to know if i should unlock my 1.1.1 and then upgrade or what???

please guide me to the light

the site is so simple to use but i am a little confused as i virginized once and then ugraded and now i want to upgrade again... so please....

please any one??? it seems that my post is in the wrong forum, i realized after posting sorry guys... but if any one knows please help...
    Last edited by schtozo; 2008-01-25 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost