Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: got my IPHONE 3g unlocked!

Exclamation got my IPHONE 3g unlocked!
    will make a video and show you guys......and yes i bought mines from usa

Thanks

You used a turbosim? Super!
    To live, you have to lie

yep this store did it for me worked great

i told everyone that ppl were doing the unlocking already from stores and no one believed me...... lol congrats. how is it working for you?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i hear it works for a few days... then stops. all turbosim setups do this. very unstable. works for a while then doesn't. let us know how it goes.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

So far working great.....nothing wrong so far,they gave me a receipt so if it does act up,ill get my money back

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Da6eLvqbQ]YouTube - iphone 3g unlocked[/ame]
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 2008-07-31 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rud3bwoy For This Useful Post:

bargsbeer (2008-07-31), ih8vtec13 (2008-08-07), javilo (2008-07-31)

Default Mine is Unlocked as Well
    Hey yea I got mine unlocked today too using a yessim. Here are some pics it seems to work great I just dont know how to get the edge working. Any Ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rimg0001.jpg   -rimg0002.jpg   -rimg0003.jpg  
    Who uses signatures these days???

The internet works great using wifi, and I do have access to the cellular network settings where I put wap.voicestream.com but I dont get the Edge symbol next to the T-Mobile logo and I dont have internet outside of wifi any ideas?

yea i can't figure out the edge my self

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    yea i can't figure out the edge my self
    Ok well we both have the same problem so I know the sim cards are 2g sim cards obviously in a3g iPhone so maybe I should get a 3g t-mobile sim and see if it picks up edge whenever it drops 3g?

**** idk im actually quite confused I would just really like it if the edge worked outside of wifi

no we need a tzone hack that works with 2.0 for it to work...

I did see a hack in cydia for the tzones hack thing...but idk if it works or not since I'm on AT&T
    You, sir, have been PWNED.
    Have I helped you at all? GIVE ME SOME LOVE, sry, I mean thanks...
    And remember, wear your seatbelt, don't run with scissors, and drink milk. Have a nice day!
    Apple Style Logo Battery
    MGS "!" Alert Custom Text Sound
    Two MGS Ringtones

there is a 2.0 tzones hack out but it only works for 1st gen. Ive tried it.
    I also tried installing the t-zones hack on my 3g but still no edge Idk its pissing me off, someone email the dev team...seriously

Now with an unlock 3G iPhone can I still use my original 2G iPhone data plan without incurring the $10 extra per month for the 3G service?

why would they charge u for 3g?i tried turning on 3g on my iphone i got tmobile.but lose all service when i do,is this normal?

2g iphone data plan?

t-mobile doesnt offer an iphone data plan but if your asking if you can still keep the same services you have on your T-Mobile account yes you can.

why would they charge u for 3g?i tried turning on 3g on my iphone i got tmobile.but lose all service when i do,is this normal?
    What services do you get with your 3g on? I dont get it

I only have wifi. Whenever I enable 3g I lose my T-Mobile Service for some reason i have no clue.

wait I take that back I just waited and my 3g is on and I have full service so I guess it temporarily loses service when you toggle between 3g
    Last edited by JK1234; 2008-07-31 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lol in the video you can still see the guy's house phone number.... btw can i get it unlocked on a 1st gen 2.0?

yea 1st gen 2.0 is easy there are even guides to do it, 3g is different though Im still trying to get edge working on mine

maybe we have to wait for a 2.0 tzone hack or w.e for 3g?

Major update

i downloaded big boss tzone hack!!!

Then went to data roaming enable it

then put in the vpn info

now my edge works on my 3g iphone!!!!!!

guys want a video?
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 2008-07-31 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

maybe we have to wait for a 2.0 tzone hack or w.e for 3g?

Major update

i downloaded big boss tzone hack!!!

Then went to data roaming enable it

then put in the vpn info

now my edge works on my 3g iphone!!!!!!

guys want a video?
    NO way bro nice going! what are the settings for the vpn???

Pm me since were on the same level we can discuss this and help out other members

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast