Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4gb iphone unlocked 1.1.1 want to go 1.1.2

Default 4gb iphone unlocked 1.1.1 want to go 1.1.2
    ok i have a 4gb iphone which had the original firmware which was 1.0.0 i believe, i upgraded to 1.1.1 and jailbroke it and unlocked it w/ currently using it w/ T-Mobile.

Now i want to upgrade to 1.1.2 because my phone keeps freezing on me so i thought by upgrading it maybe it could stop doin this.....so my question is how do i go about doin this...now keep in mind that its already jailbroken and unlocked.

Since its unlocked and jailbroken do i install oktoprep from the 1.1.1 tweaks from installer and then upgrade to 1.1.2 and then jailbreak it and then use anysim 1.2.1u.....is that the ryte way to go?

Banned
    Thanks

yeah..install oktoprep (its in 1.1.1 tweaks i think)...but since 1.1.3 is out u need to download the 1.1.2 firmware and hold shift+UPDATE in iTunes and then select the 1.1.2 firmware u downloaded. then u download the 1.1.2 jailbreak from concieted software and run windows.bat and whala...then unlock with Anysim 1.2.1u. i am not sure if u need to virginize the baseband before doing this. maybe somebody else will stumble upon this thread and answer that question

Thanx Fat Nub....that Was My Main Concern That If I Had To Downgrade The Baseband....i Hope I Dont Have To....but Can Some1 Else Help Me Out Here.

ok i finally upgraded to 1.1.2 very simple didnt have to downgrade the baseband so thanx to everybody.......thsi forum rocks!