Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i neep help with anysim

Default i neep help with anysim
    hi guys i need help with anysim for my iphone. i bought my iphone already jailbroke and with anysim installed, so it was working fine with my t-mobile sim card. i then i upgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 thinking i can still use anysim with 1.1.2, i was wrong cause it didn't work. so i figured i'll just downgrade it back to 1.1.1 and run anysim and it will go back to normal, so i downgraded it back to 1.1.1 and jailbroke it but when i ran anysim it didn't work, so now im stuck .. my t-mobile sim card wont work and i dont know what to do to get it to work. so can someone please please please help me get my iphone to work with my t-mobile again.
    i dont have a mac , im using a windows pc

Have you searched around the forum?
    iPhone 8GB
    Great Music player but can only hold 1000 songs
    Need an iPhone that can hold my >100,000 songs
    I'm still dreaming.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you install the correct version of AnySim for the 1.1.2? It should read "AnySim 1.2.u"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

do you know if 1.1.2 works with t-mobile and anysim cause
    right now im on 1.1.1 and the anysim dosen't work