Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iBricker Loop of death...HELP

Thanks
    Default iBricker Loop of death...HELP
    I downgraded via itunes from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 then to 1.0.2 and ran iiBricker to jailbreak and it started running code (the part where ibricker says it should take 3-4 minute but could take up to 10) Well the code runs and then it reboots and does it again....over and over. I tried holding down the power and home buttons and it turns it off then says connect to itunes once I plug in the usb cord it starts the loop again. It doesnt give me a chance to even try to start a restore in itunes because the looping process reboots the phone too quickly and disconnects it from my pc...Any advice would be appreciated. I hop someone out there has an answer for me! Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseg View Post
    I downgraded via itunes from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 then to 1.0.2 and ran iiBricker to jailbreak and it started running code (the part where ibricker says it should take 3-4 minute but could take up to 10) Well the code runs and then it reboots and does it again....over and over. I tried holding down the power and home buttons and it turns it off then says connect to itunes once I plug in the usb cord it starts the loop again. It doesnt give me a chance to even try to start a restore in itunes because the looping process reboots the phone too quickly and disconnects it from my pc...Any advice would be appreciated. I hop someone out there has an answer for me! Thanks in advance!
    I seen this before u can turn it off, but it turns on a a bunch of text pops up scrolls through, and it restarts and happens again. Try holding the home button thing, n see if it puts it in recovery mode, if it does upgrade to 1.1.1 or something that will work. Just dont upgrade to 1.1.3. also what boot loader version do u have, if your iPhone comes with version 1.1.2 you can't unlock the iPhone yet. But there was a hack to downgrade it, but right now it requires opening the iPhone, so u should wait, if u have that version.
    Last edited by vcbc; 2008-01-19 at 07:03 PM.

I m also having the same problem ...
    When I connected my phone to ibrickr for downgrading it I got a message that it would take max 10 min to downgrade & if it takes more time then restart the phone & the application (ibrikr) . After restarting it I got 2 message

1) boot u r iphone
    2) downgrade it to 1.0.2

I clicked on boot the iphone & now my phone is in indefinite loop . It automatically restarts the phone when the loop ends & starts back (the loop) when the phone restarts .

What should I do ?

Hold the home button down and then hold the pwr button until it powers off. Continue to hold the home button but release the power button. It will put the phone in boot mode

do u know how to find what baseboard im using ?