Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked Phone now on At&t - want to virginize

Default Unlocked Phone now on At&t - want to virginize
    I know the info is out there, but every-time I think I know what I am doing, I chicken out. Can someone help me with the steps needed for me to get to 1.1.3 locked phone on at&t.

OTB phone was 1.0.2, performed jailbreak on the phone, prepped and upgraded to 1.1.1, Purchased and Used IPSF to unlock to use on Tmobile. Sucked in my area so went with at&t.

I don't want to mess with worrying about bricking my phone. Want to virginize and get to 1.1.3 on at&t.

Phone currently is 1.1.1, jailbroken and unlocked using IPSF with firmware version 04.01.13_G.

Easy, if you want to virginize your iphone all u need to do is, open settings and set the AUTO-LOCK to NEVER, than put the At&T SIMM Card That came with your iPhone, Now open installer and add this source to your installer http://i.unlock.no after that install "The Virginizer" Under "Unlocking Tolls" category, when its done, just restore your iPhone to 1.1.1 by holding "Shift" (or "option" if u use mac) and click restore, MAKE SURE U SELECT THE FW 1.1.1

Once restore is done, you can sing your contract & activate your iPhone with itunes than you can update to 1.1.3
    Last edited by fernandorinto; 2008-01-19 at 10:40 AM.